BREAST PAIN

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kayann, Sep 30, 2009.

1. kayann

kayann New Member

FOR ALL WOMEN......................HOPE MANY OF YOU ARE SUFFERING WITH THIS? IT STARTS WHEN I PUT MY BRA ON, I HAVE TRIED SO MANY, EVEN BEEN MEASURED FOR CORRECT FIT. ANYWAY, AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS OR SO, I GET THE PAIN FROM MY BACK, AT BRA LINE, ALL THE WAY AROUND TO FRONT. IT FEELS 1000 TIMES WORSE THAN A MAMMAGRAM!!!!!!!!! IT HURTS SO BAD AT TIMES THAT IT ALMOST TAKES MY BREATH AWAY.
    I AM GOING TO A PAIN CLINIC TODAY TO SEE IF THEY CAN HELP ME.
    MY PAIN MED, NORCO 10/325, TAKING 2 AT ATIME, DOES NOT EVEN HELP, SO I KNOW THIS IS NERVE PAIN. MAYBE A PINCHED NERVE IN MY SPINE.
    WELL, GIRLS, PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU ARE GOING TRHOUGH THIS OR IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME.
    THANKS A BUNCH,
    KAYANN
  2. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

I have basically stopped wearing one. I usually wear something that is thick enough that one cannot tell I don't haveone on or wear a vest of some sort or jacket. I will add that at 36D it is still easily hidden.
  3. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Me too...I stopped wearing a conventional bra and when with really big sports bra do I don't get the pressure on my ribs, or I wear a tank with a built in bra and wear a shirt over it.

I am so scared to get a mammogram because of the pain.

Grrrr!
    Deb