breast,sturnum, and spine pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kayann, May 5, 2012.

1. kayann

kayann New Member

For women to read: I have been suffering with severe spasms that I think start in spine, come through to sturnum and makes my breasts feel like they are in a mammagram machine, for 3 yrs straight. Everyday. It can start with just putting a bra on, within a few minutes,, everythings starts to hurt, and at times the pain is so tight, that it's hard to breath a full breath.
    I do have chronic pain in my spine which does not help. I keep telling the Dr. this does not feel like fifbo pain, but he thinks it is. I do have 3 fusions in cervicle area also.
    Anyone else suffer with this pain. Pain meds do not seem to help.
    thanks for listening,
  2. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

I get a pounding pain that radiates from my lower back to my neck, just like someone is pounding on me. Usually when I get in my car, because I'm short and I have to "vault" into the SUV. A bra, for me, is an instrument of torture. Thank heavens I can cover myself up with my parka in winter, but summer I always feel self conscious. They really should design a bra for women with fibro.

My doctor "doesn't believe in FM" so talking to him is like talking to a rock. I told him "Well you may not believe in FM, but it believes in me". He did finally refer me to the pain clinic. This should be interesting!

Soft hugs,
  3. MicheleK

MicheleK Member

My heart goes out to both of you though I have no experience with what you both have described. It sounds perfectly awful, especially to suffer from it for 3 yrs. I wish you both relief.