..........breast tissue PAIN?.................

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by EZBRUZR, Aug 15, 2003.

1. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

This is a fairly New issue.This morning I have this terrible burning extra sensitive pain.Moving makes it much more painful.Normal? it is not a PMS extra senitive at all.

The Shower water pressure hurt,the Shirt I have on hurts,Bra No where close to option.I must *work* today. is there anything that could reduce this? why is it like this?

Any suggestions Welcome,Thank you,lisa
  2. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Sometimes my left breast is very sore and tender. It was pain that accompanied my chest wall discomfort. Sometimes, I have the just pain in the breast area and putting on a bra is sheer torture! If you have a sports bra, maybe that would be more comfortable, if you have to wear one. I am a breast cancer survivor and had it checked out to make sure. My belief is that it is 'tissue' inflammation', in that area and maybe areas around it. I use low heat on the area for relief.

This being said, if you keep having problems get it checked out by a doctor, for your own piece of mind.

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Hugs,

Kim
  3. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

I am Continplating the Sport Bra. I think it's funny in a way, let's say I am Grateful at this time,I'm Itty Bitty Club member! LOL.....OUCH!! OOPPPS ;{

Thank you
    Peace,Lisa
  4. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

Yes,It Still Hurts :(
    Do not have most of jackies suggestion,not driving,steering would involve movement....OUCH!!!!....
    Any Other Suggestions very welcome!

Thanks and Peace,lisa