Brief update on fighting this DD......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karen55, Feb 18, 2003.

1. karen55

karen55 New Member

I stuck to what I said I was going to do. No treadmill yesterday, but did some stretching and a small amount of crunches and squats using the balance ball. Tried to do a little arm work with 2 lb. weights, but my elbows and neck hurt too much for that still.
    Found out yesterday that my mom's cancer has progressed significantly very suddenly and my youngest daughter is going through a crisis, so on top of my own health and my husband's situation, I am stressed to the max. I made myself treadmill when I got home from work today. I feel pretty miserable right now, but the way I figured it, I had to do something with the stress other than keep it inside, so I at least feel calmer emotionally.
    I'm going to make myself stick to this, no matter what. Anyone else give exercise a shot this week?

Karen
  2. phenom

phenom New Member

hi karen, just wanted to say you're doing marvellous to be getting on that tredmill and working away some of the stress, it can't be easy. if it helps, i'm sending good vibes your way today! hope things start looking up for you real soon.

phenom
  3. karen55

karen55 New Member

Madwolf, how is YOUR routine going?

Karen