Bright Red Face

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Suewoo, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Suewoo

Suewoo New Member

I was reading a post about strange symptons and I was wondering if anyone had these;
    My nose, cheeks and sometimes chin turn beet red, they actually feel like they are burning from the inside. It can happen when I am concentrating or eating or talking, at anytime.
    Also I have the bruising out of no where, my husband often asks me where I got a bruise from and I have no idea.
    I noticed that a lot of you were saying about numbness and tingling on your LEFT side, that is where my symptoms first started in my hand and then my foot. My left side is still the worst side for me.
    My hands sometimes won't do what I want them to like opening a bag or a jar and they feel as if they are going to drop things and have no strength.
    I am waiting to see if the government (pharmacare) will cover me to take Mirapex, is anyone else here on that? Sue
  2. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

Hi Sue,

I have the bruising - one time it was tiny dime size circles in a cluster on my leg, very odd.

I get the flush face if I drink too much caffeine. I know people have those symptoms too if they have rosceacia (spelling?)

Can't help you on the meds sorry!

-Kathi
  3. renae1979

renae1979 New Member

I bruise very, very easily. I often won't know how I got my bruises either. I often get hot and flushed for not reason too. It's like I'm having hot flashes at 26!! Usually it is my scalp that feels hot and burning though.

4. Suewoo

Suewoo New Member

bump bump bump
  5. tejanya

tejanya New Member

i have had this redness in different small spots but never like i do now. my chin and cheeks look like i am over-stressed, hives. i have used hydrocortisone and tmc cream that is suppose to be stronger, but it has not helped much. in the morning it is alot lighter, sometimes even hard to see. that is til it gets hot or i get stressed. what do you do about it? i already take imiprimine at night.