Britain's Got Talent 2 Other Inspirational Acts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by paulmack, Jun 15, 2007.

1. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Hi guys.Here are another 2 outstanding clips from "Britain's Got Talent" auditions.
    With the emotive stories behind these 2 acts you just can't help yourself filling up.
    Hope you enjoy these one's.
    The first clip is about a young guy Craig who's an expert in the all-female domain of majorette baton twirling,& is trained by his Grandmother who runs a majorette troupe.The thing with this guy is that his parents disapprove of what he does,whereas his granny is as proud as punch.He turns in a fantastic performance.Have a look & see what you think.

The second clip is about a young guy Tony who lost his brother a few years ago to illness.His brother left 3 kids & this guy now looks after them.Check out his own song,an emotionally charged song called "I'm Good."

Don't think there was a dry eye in the audience after the story of these courageous acts.I'm sure you'll enjoy.
    I'm away to watch tonight's semi-finals on the telly.One hour to go,lol.

[This Message was Edited on 06/15/2007]
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

i've been watchin' on and off! There are some really great acts There!,,,,,,,Even Better than the Americans! lolol! Simon looks much Happier in Britain than he does in America!

Saw the Guy with the Baton act! was very impressed and also the guy that sang the unchained Melody song ,,

and the Gal Katie with her Pig Rupert! lol the Rap Granny,,,,it's all very entertaining! and alot more!,,,,Need to go and watch the last one you mentioned!,,,,,,,,,Thanks!
    Kool what he's doin' this Tony! so Moving ! Happy for him!,,,,Maybe he will win,,,,,,S
    [This Message was Edited on 06/15/2007]
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Couldn't get either video to play.

TV programers should get rid of some of those stupid sit coms and bring back a few variety shows. They were fun.

4. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Glad you all enjoyed them,apart from you Rock,you still getting gremlins in your PC,lol.
    But you're right,these variety acts have been a fresh of breath air,or should that be a breath of fresh air,lol.

Linda,Craig was on last night's semi-final & put in another fantastic performance,but unfortunately finished 3rd,with only the top 2 going into Sunday's final.But the good news is that his parents(& Granny) were in the audience & said they were very proud of Craig.
    The other guy Tony is in tonight's semi-final.