Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AuntTammie, Jun 11, 2010.

1. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

Thank you for your reaction to my response to Ginny's post......I was really hoping that what I wrote didn't come across as harsh, and your response reassured me.....I didn't want to write back to you on there though bc I don't want to hijack that thread
  2. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

I have three nieces and they all live in another state, but sometimes even just getting on Skype with them wears me out!

As to Ginny, I really hope that venting did help....haven't seen a response from her & the gun comment definitely concerns me
  3. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

Your response to Ginny wasn't harsh. I thought her reaction was very extreme. I can understand that she was upset by her grandchild being overly cautious, however, her comment about the gun was very disturbing and not appropriate to the situation.
  4. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

thanks.....I think I was mainly worried bc when someone is that sensitive about things (& depression can truly distort everything - I totally understand that and am not putting her down by any means), any response that is not entirely sympathetic and in agreement with the person can be misinterpreted, and I was really hoping that my response would not be misinterpreted and make things worse