Brochure that tells about FMS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ggks, Sep 2, 2002.

1. ggks

ggks New Member

Could someone please tell me where I can get more of the 4-page (I think) brochures about FMS that are free. I got 10 of them about a month ago and dumb me, thought I would never need the address again. But guess what, I took them to our public library, where is a "free box" and they were all gone the next day. Our town is only 40,000 people. Are there that many people hurting and wanting help? If so, I'll be glad to put the information out where they can find it. ggks
  2. ggks

ggks New Member

Could someone please tell me where I can get more of the 4-page (I think) brochures about FMS that are free. I got 10 of them about a month ago and dumb me, thought I would never need the address again. But guess what, I took them to our public library, where is a "free box" and they were all gone the next day. Our town is only 40,000 people. Are there that many people hurting and wanting help? If so, I'll be glad to put the information out where they can find it. ggks
  3. TheUnicorn

TheUnicorn New Member

This is the first time I've posted here but I do know the answer to your question. Click on the first post on the page where it says "Patients Guide". It is posted by the webmaster. That's where you can order what you need.

Unicorn