Bromelain????'s judywhit/tansy/jellybelly?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by EZBRUZR, Aug 31, 2003.

1. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

Confusion has set in. ;-]

I have Read Many different use durations for this.Dose mgs different depending on applied use.

To improve circulation,aid in joint inflamation, What IS Best?

Powder/pill-benefits?

I want to try ,as I think Many do. There are a few different suggested uses.Can Anybody Help me Out of Fog?

Thanks,
    Peace,
    eZ
    :eek:}
    [This Message was Edited on 08/31/2003]
  2. jadibeler

jadibeler New Member

Was going to ask this myself. To digest protiens, combat mycoplasms (fibrin).

I also want to know if this is something we must take from now on (for digesting protiens, I would guess so). And my main question:

OK, I start it, I herx. The herxing eventually stops, according to how bad the problem is. But then it starts again? It keeps going back & forth? For how long? And why?

Also, is the bromelain just for the mycoplasms or will it take care of candida infestation at the same time? Or do I need something else (coconut oil?) for the candida?

JoAnn
  3. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

OK!

So then,You use it Daily?
    1000 mg-- Some Reading recommends gradual build up in doseing-does that apply Here,Or just buy and Go?

The One GREAT Thing about Supplements and different Protocols,NOTHING matches consistantley.
    All of the input(jellybelly/tansy/judywhit),for YOU issues Seems to be the closest to MY ISSUES,as well as joann's.

I'm doing as tansy advised and LISTENING to MY Body.
    IT is saying "do what they do".

The Bottles and Advertisements Get Me REAL Confused,so,I'm utilizing your Experiences to Guide me!
    On that,in USA,which has been proven amongst ya all?
    Jelly,I have read you like the Jarro brand.Is that for bromelain too?

THANKS SOOO MUCH!!!!
    ((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Peace,
    eZ
  4. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

Hello!!!

YeP,SoOn as I'm a taD beTteR ,pErhAps I won't bE waTcHiNg for as mUCh InfoRMaTiOn AS i kin find :-} ..................

Peace,
    eZ
  5. keeponsmiling

keeponsmiling New Member

Ok... for the fibrin clearing, that's 1000 mg a day... which adds up to 4000 GDU's, right? And if I'm taking digestive enzymes with meals, I don't really need the bromelain for that, correct? LOL

Cheryll
    [This Message was Edited on 08/31/2003]
  6. tansy

tansy New Member

I started on 500mg once a day between meals ie at least 1 hour either side. Then I bumped it up to 2 tablets (1000mg and really noticed it was having an effect. Circulation etc not improved yet but I'm getting similar effects to those I experience with berberine complex which tell me it's stirring things up.

To begin with my digestive tract did not like it at all but I carried on because I felt this was something very important for me to take. after a while and as things improved generally in my GI tract I was more able to tolerate it. Felt I was not dealing with an allergy but the consequences on the state my GI tract was in, that's improving now.

As far as I can ascertain it's best taken in tablet or capsule form.

So pleased you're making decisions based on what you feel is right, you know your body better than anyone.

I've been severely affected for over 2 decades so I don't expect overnight results from the programme I put myself on. My persistence is however beginning to pay off. If I can achieve some improvement then everyone else can. My son said he looks forard to seeing how I am in another few months because he, like others, is noticing a difference.

Good luck Ez and keep asking questions.

Love

Tansy
    [This Message was Edited on 09/01/2003]
  7. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

See, that is what I want,some RESULTS!!

I know Far to well I have been Ill a while,making"RECOVERY" ALL THE MORE LENGTHY.It sounds good hearing others accept that as well. No Miracle Cures-Quit looking,that's how I live at this point :-}

My dogs may not *see* me *better*,but when I can take them out w/o dropping one or both,bet they'll know then,eh?!?
    Looking forward to that day! :)

Thanks SOOO much!!
    Stay Well ;-]
    eZ
  8. judywhit

judywhit New Member

for answering this post. I am so foggy and feel so crappy now I can not even think straight. I have been in so much pain since starting the bromelaine. I will persists and prevail. Feel like I am 93 yers old!!
    Judy
  9. tandy

tandy New Member

Why would a digestive enzymes cause a herx?Its not an antiviral is it?? or even close to that. I thought it merely broke down your foods for you so your own intestines had less work??And that we FM/CF are lacking in the needed digestive enzymes. So I'm a bit confused why we'd get a reaction like this?? The complaint of it causing gas is understandable. But why the herx?
    I'm taking a smaller than recommended dose right now(for a couple of months)I have'nt herxed...well..not that i'm aware of,I've had some flares-or were they? Confused as all heck!!! Someone??anyone??
  10. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Most viral & bacterial infections get a hold because the right environment has been created.

For instance, when we put left overs in the fridge and then 'discover' it weeks later hidden away at the back, - it`s always moldy... A stagnent pond becomes thick & clogged.

Our lifestyle and lack of Water, Sea Salt, Omega 3 & 6 Oils, Vitamins, Antidioxant & Enzymes combined with a lot of stress and a diet on junk, - processed foods & refined sugars, affects the Central Nervous System the Adrenal Glands, which in turn have a domino effect on the rest of the body.

The blood effectively becomes the stagnent pond, fibrin acts like chicweed and cells are coated with cholestrol in a bid to prevent dehydration.

Everyone on the planet has viral/bacteria/fungal activity in their system "Mycoplasma included" BUT it only gets a hold "like the mold" if given the right environment.

Enzymes will cause a herx because they are clearing the blood of cholestrol & fibrin sufficiently to release the critters into the open.
    Bacteria & Viral activity will then die because they have been evicted from their nice little home into an oxygen & more free flowing environment, which become toxic - hence the herx.

Hope this helps,

Love Pat.

[This Message was Edited on 09/02/2003]
  11. tandy

tandy New Member

Very good discription!! No more confusion here! Take care:)
  12. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

To ALL With the Great responses,you kick!! :~]

PatPalmer-GREAT discription.I find More & More,I can Read/understand/can't put to action cause confussion love living here :). You spoke how I understand-NATURE! :~}

to all that somehow knew My other questions thanks for Asking! :~}

It IS SO GREAT HERE!!

peace,
    eZ
  13. tansy

tansy New Member

on using bromelain. Whilst digestive enzymes break down a lot of the junk it is her belief that bromlain is the real answer for fibrin. She goes into what she believes are the right strengths and dosages.

She used antibiotics and antivirals but there are natural alternatives.

Love

Tansy
    [This Message was Edited on 09/05/2003]
  14. judywhit

judywhit New Member

that was a very good answer! thank you, thank you. Still feeling terrible, still taking the bromelain. this too will pass.
    Judy