Brothers and Sisters

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Mar 15, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Does anyone watch this Show? Normaly i don't watch shows like this but Sally Fields and Colista Flockhart (sp) and a slew of other fine actors are in this show and it's really good!

Sally plays a middle aged Mom with 5 adult Kids whose father has passed away and they now have a empire to run that the Father left behinde,,,,,,All sorts of Twists! The Father Had an affair and another child with his secratary,,,,Etc and also Left some of the company to the Mistress,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's on sunday nights after desprate housewives on Abc,,,,,,,Wow Has Sally Had a long career,,,,,I remember when she played the Flying Nun!,,,,,,,,,,,,S
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

I'm old tooo! but isn't this show great! And Now Rob Lowe Has joined the cast and He's one of my all-time favorite (heart throbs!) ,,,,,,,I hope it will stay on tooo!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

I Love it too! Sally Field is such a wonderful actress! and it seems i can relate to her on so many levels in this series! With the Being a single Mom and Dateing and handleing all the problems Her Kids go through!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,It's amazing!,,,,,,,I Hope she gets an Award for Her Role in this series!,,,,,,,,,,,S