Brown Seaweed Extract and NADH - Together?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tulip922s, Aug 17, 2003.

1. tulip922s

tulip922s New Member

After reading Bek's post on Brown Seaweed Extract I decided to order some. My questions is I also take NADH which is taken first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and brown seaweed extract is to be taken the same way,,,,,can I take both at the same time? Or do you suppose it would be better to alternate them everyday? Tulip
  2. tulip922s

tulip922s New Member

3. tansy

tansy New Member

it succeeded in getting my body to make some response since until I took this it felt as though every cell in my body was grinding to a halt.

But then I had the same dilemma as yourself, needed to take other supps or meds which made the taking it first thing in the morning, then nothing else for some time impossible.

So I stopped the NADH, no real bad effects from doing so: I feel that it had it's role to play, that I might need it again in the future, but for now I'm doing ok without it. This is encouraging for me because it means the treatments I am using must be having a good effect upon my celuular energy. May not feel like it on a day to day basis, but when I look back to how I was not so many months ago, there is a difference and others have noticed it too.

Cheers

Tansy