Browneyelady48

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by Julibug0, Jun 7, 2004.

1. Julibug0

Julibug0 New Member

Hello!

I just got your reply to my post about crazy sex drive.

I am sorry that your daughter has to suffer with Endometriosis! It is a terrible disease and just as debilitating as FM. But, you probably already know that being her Mother.

You asked if I thought she could get pregnant now after her surgery. Everyone is different so she may or may not. I know that really doesn't answer your question but that is all I can say.

For myself, I can't or still probably can't. My tubes are blocked and I don't know what we are going to do. I know that I go get some more tests run in a few months.

I hope you are doing well and I am keeping you are your daughter in my thoughts!

Julie
  2. Julibug0

Julibug0 New Member

Hey there! I just saw that you replied to my other post. I am bit confused though. Probably the fibro fog. Been very sick today. It is a long story otherwise I would tell you, but I did post about it on the fibro board. I think the title is reaction. I don't really know why I am telling you this, again, probably the fibro fog and the fact that it is 4 am here. LOL

Okay about being confused. So, one of your daughters has Endo and the other has an eating disorder. Or is it just one daughter that has both problems?

Sorry, I just got confused! You and your family are in my thoughts though! Write back when you can.

P.S. I live in North Alabama so we aren't that far from eachother! Nice to know that you aren't the only sick person in this tiny part of the world, huh?

((BIG HUGS))

Julie