Bruin63

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angelkisses6, May 8, 2006.

1. angelkisses6

angelkisses6 New Member

Hey there, not remember the bump? please! Who dosent remember the bump? and your right if i even tried that now i would never be able to move again not to metion the bruse's,lol. As far as whats doing in long beach a whole lot of nothing,lol i dont drive so the only time i get out is to go to the dr and market when my husband is off,i try to walk as often as i can with my trusty ole walker,lol but thats not really a lot i havent been feeling very well so i havent really left the house except to our back yard to watch my grandson play.Thank God for grandchildren! If it wasent for this computer i wouldent have a whole lot to do i do love to read but this thing lets me see wahts new out there! God that sounded sad. Anyway i was thinking of sending some of the fee papers about fibro and cfs to the press telegram and see what they will do i do read that i will have to look for your name,do you write them often? well look it was my time to gab,sorry about that,lol well take care and i hope your doing well and i hope you dont get no cloud burn,lol seeing as thats all we have,but thats ok the heat makes me sick ok enough already,angelkisses
  2. angelkisses6

angelkisses6 New Member

Bump,Bump,Bump,Bump!
  3. angelkisses6

angelkisses6 New Member

Bump!Bump!Bump!Bumpity Bump!LOL
  4. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I know what you mean, about not going anywhere.
    Most of my Friends, either work for a Dr, or a Pharmacy, or at my 2 favorite markets, lol, lol

What a life we lead, huh?

I finally got the tag's for my car, DH took his sweet time getting to the DMV, but now I am free to use my Car again.
    Yeah,
    Gotta a great Thrift store I plan on visiting tomorrow.

I have a Brother in a NH in LB, and I visit him just about every day.
    I was sick for awhile , and couldn't go, much, but with the Weather better, Finally, ;o)
    I will get out more.
    I like it warm but not Hot.

I use 2 canes, it's easier for me to walk that way than with a walker. I have shoulder problems, and the canes are kinder to me.

We will have to meet up sometime, when the weather is better.
    Do you like Hoff's Hut? I Love their Cherry Pies, in fact that is about all I do eat, that and Chicken.
    Oh well, I am a regular at the one on LB Blvd. lol,

So Nice to have someone from LB to talk to.

Hug's,
    sharonk