Bruised feeling under skin

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by Klippies, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Klippies

Klippies New Member

Ive noticed for quite a while now that when ever I scratch myself I experience a bruised feeling right under the surface layer of skin. This also happens when I shave my legs and underarms. I have to press very gently with the razor otherwise it feels as if my whole skin is bruised. How ever, no visible marks appear.

Does anyone know what the cause of this could be?
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Welcome to our boards. May I ask if you have Fibromyalgia or Chronic Fatigue? We have other boards for them and boards for other conditions too. The FMS/CFIDS/ME board gets a lot more traffic and you might consider asking your question over there. You can select boards to hop to in the upper, left-hand corner of this page.

I'm glad you found us. BTW, we also have a Chit Chat Board where most anything can be discussed. We have a Worship/Spiritual Board where we can share our spiritual opinions or ask for prayer.

There is also a Library which is excellent for finding scientific papers and news on the latest research into illnesses and treatments. The store here has the highest quality supplements and other products. The proceeds from the store sales support this website. To date, more than $3 million has been raised to support research for our illnesses and to advocate for us.

Love, Mikie