Bruising

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Daphne, Sep 25, 2002.

1. Daphne

Daphne New Member

I was just wondering if anyone finds that they bruise more now than they did prior to getting CFS or FM?

Thanks,

Daphne
  2. Daphne

Daphne New Member

I was just wondering if anyone finds that they bruise more now than they did prior to getting CFS or FM?

Thanks,

Daphne
  3. Girlof41

Girlof41 New Member

Two weeks ago, I had two large bruises and about six small ones all at the same time. Yes ,I did bump into a few things. My blood count and platlets are normal as of a month ago, I attribute it to cfs. Do you get more too?
  4. chrissy

chrissy New Member

I definitely bruise very easily, sometimes i scare myself wheni look at my legs or arms, i don't even remember how they got there. !
  5. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

I have always bruised easily, but it's gotten worse in the past few years since I've been diagnosed with FM. I get alot of them on my upper thighs, my arms and even the tops of my hands. I seldom ever remember where I get them. I also have very thin blood, so this would make it easier for me to bruise without knowing it.

Marilyn
  6. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Now there is one thing I do not have, that & no migranes. Knock on wood.

Jaci
  7. allhart

allhart New Member

im always brusing and never know where they came from.
  8. weezo

weezo New Member

I have always bruised very easily but since I have had FM it seems to have got worse. I always have bruising on my thighs, ankles and uppper arms and especially round my left elbow. When I ask my dumb doc about them he just dismisses it like he dose with any signs or symptons I ask him about
  9. meandyou

meandyou New Member

Hi,
    I bruise all the time, it is because of being anemic. I have always had it,so I don't think it's from FM. I have mediterrian anemia. Have you gotten your blood checked for the anemia or blood problems? Just because you have FM doesn't mean it is from that,it could be something else not related to FM. Take care and have a wonderful day.

meandyou
    [This Message was Edited on 09/26/2002]
    [This Message was Edited on 09/26/2002]