Brusing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Luxuria, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

Just a quick question. Do any of you find that you bruise a lot easier now that you have Fibro compared to when you didn't? I noticed over the last year that I just bruise like a peach and I always seem to have atleast one bruise on me somewhere. Is this common among FM patients?

Bekah
  2. 1faith

1faith New Member

I usually don't bruise, but 2-3 weeks ago I went into the worst flare I ever had. I "broke out" in bruises-deep painful ones. Also the vessels on my legs seemed to raise to the surface and were really purple-like a sudden onset of varicose veins. Weird. I thought it was Cymbalta as I had only been on it 6 weeks and there was nothing else I could identify. I did stop the Cymbalta and the bruising stopped and the veins went back to normal, but now I don't think that's what caused it.
  3. Kayleen

Kayleen New Member

Just touch me and I bruise. Looks like my husband beats me.
  4. Manaleon

Manaleon New Member

I noticed that a few months ago.....I had bruises all over one of my legs. And again last night I noticed a few more buises; one in the same area as before and the other one on my knee.
  5. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

and I never know how I get them but Ive always bled easily and Im on Naproxin so I thought that was it.

Suzette