BUCKWHEAT GROATS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by street129, Sep 25, 2009.

1. street129

street129 New Member

IS USING BUCKWHEAT GROATS GOOD TO COOK WHILE BATTLING CANDIDA,
    I HEARD THAT YOU CAN SOAK IT FOR 30 MINUTES, THEN LET IT FRY AND THEN ADD YOUR WATER AND OTHER ENGREDECE TO IT. HELP WITH THIS WILL HELP ME ALOT GET BACK ON TRACK. THANKS

I HAVE SOME SOAKING, THEN ILL PUT THEM ON, IM HAVING WITH THIS ORGANIC CHICKEN AND SPANISH.

LATER SOMETHING WITH FAT, LIKE BEEF, SINCE IM LOSING WEIGHT.
  2. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

I typed, "are buckwheat groats bad for candida" into google and found several sits that said that buckwheat is ok for candida.....they also said that buckwheat is really good for you for a bunch of reasons, so it sounds like you might have found a good food choice : )

also, one of the sites I came to is actually a site re acne, but it has a question and answer place that sometimes brings up a lot of info that is not necessarily about acne, and it brought up a question from someone like you who has candida and is trying to gain weight....there are a bunch of good suggestions in reply (inc a book that might be helpful for you)....anyway, if you are interested in reading the candida and weight gain questions and answers, the site is: /www.acne.org/messageboard/create-3000-calorie-ant-t226038.html