BuenosTardes mi Hermana y Hermano...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Cactuslil, Oct 1, 2002.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Althought I did not post last Thursday, I prayed for all of you in general; the Higher One knows who you are.

Just wanted to let you good folk know I've been somewhat down and recovering from having to have two teeth removed from my lower jaw...these were major teeth with roots entwined around the jawbone. It was an emergency situation and the 10/500 Lortab I take (hydrocodone) barely took the edge off; so now I am left with 4 lower teeth and a bridge I can no longer wear! I thought Sat. I was getting an infection due to the pain in the jaw but I kept gargling and running to the john from the antibiotics she gave me but I made it to church for our first service in the new chapel. It really does take longer to recover from other ills when we have FMS.

Anyway, wanted to let you all know I have thought of you and prayed for you all. Love CactusLil'
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I pray that you recover from the extractions without complications and I hope the pain has lessened. These types of extractions are a big deal, so take care of yourself.

Love, Mikie
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I'm sorry you're having such a problem with the extractions.
    I sure pray the infection clears up soon and the pain will ease. God bless you, Lil'!

Love,
    Harmony