Bug spray taste in my mouth,ANYONE know what it could be?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Sep 1, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

The last two days I have been very sick to my stomach at dinner time. My lips burn like a sun burn and my stomach hurts really bad before and after I eat.I also get very tired and am itching on my arms.

I havent changed anything and I'm eating the same stuff

I get a terrible taste like a bug spray in my mouth .Has anyone had this ?
  2. ourplanet

ourplanet New Member

Are you bleeding when you brush or floss your teeth or have any gum redness or infalmmation? Often changes in taste in the moth and lip sensation are indications of periodontal infection. I am a registered dental assistant and a dental hygiene student who will be graduating in 9 months. When was your last dental check up? If you are having any bleeding, redness, pus around the teeth or gums I would definitely see your dentist or if it has been longer than 6 months go anyway especially with the questions you are currently having. It doesn't hurt. Good Luck and take care Sweetie. Hope this helps!
  3. ourplanet

ourplanet New Member

Yikes!! hahaha
  4. BEARANDBUGSMOM

BEARANDBUGSMOM New Member

My lips are red around the rim and irritated and nothing seems to help and I've had a few other symptoms that I have related to possible yeast outbreak. Not sure if that helps but it could be a possibility?

Blessings,
    Kelly
  5. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I was at my denist just a couple months ago. Everything there is ok.
    Also the taste comes up from my stomach lke I have a sour stomachache.But this taste is different then I have ever tasted.
    Thank you for your information
  6. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I am type 2 diabetic.
  7. Theresa

Theresa New Member

Carabelle,
    I have a metallic taste in my mouth every so often and I have stomach problems as well. I think it is from the acid reflux but not sure. When I brush my teeth and sometimes my tongue it is worse. I've mentioned it to doctors but no knows the source.
    Take care, Theresa
  8. carebelle

carebelle New Member

keep telling your doctors and make sure its not dental problems .I have checked that out already.

Thank you for telling me you have a similar problem sometimes I feel like I'm nuts

9. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

There are several disorders inclduign diabetes which you have that cause this.

Check itching and bad taste on google as I cannot recall what they are.

Sorry for this.

Love Anne