Bugs in my whey LOL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Greenbean7, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Ok, lately I've been doing a few strange things:

1. We keep water in the refrigerator because it doesn't taste real good out of the tap. I poured a small glass of water, shook the pill out of the bottle and into my hand. I promptly dropped the pill into the glass of water!

Panicing, I dumped the water into my hand and caught the pill and popped it into my mouth. Argh! No water! Nasty pill on my tongue! I grabbed the water jug and drank right from the top!

2. After making my shake one morning I rinsed out the blender, filled it with water and left it in the sink. When I went to wash it I picked it up, full of water mind you, and unscrewed the bottom! Sploosh, bath time!

3. This morning while making my shake I put in the almonds and flax seed and beat them up, then measured the whey and dumped it in. When I went to put the whey powder back into the freezer I saw little brown "bugs" in it!

I opened the top of the plastic bag and started looking for them with a spoon. When I finally found one and fished it out it was a flax seed! I used the same measuring spoon to measure both items!

So how was your day?

Hugzz
    Greenbean
  2. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I'm laughing WITH you, not AT you! LOL!

Hey, at least it wasn't REAL bugs! And at least you could spot them BEFORE you ate them. Good to know in case it is ever REAL bugs!

Next time you drop a pill in a glass of water, just slug down the whole glass of water, pill and all. Sounds pretty efficient to me!

Hope your day gets better!
  3. findmind

findmind New Member

Very well narrated, greenbean!!

And funny, so funny, too.

The bugs would just be some good protein: just make sure they're ground up really good, LOL!

thanks, a good laugh

findmind
  4. Scapper

Scapper New Member

Well said and very funny!

Of course these things don't sound strange to us. Quite normal as a matter of fact :)

Thanks for the visual and the laugh :)

scapper