Building muscles/ I hoped to make you smile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Hidn, Sep 21, 2002.

1. Hidn

Hidn New Member

I need to apologise for the Building Muscles I posted, it was a funny and meant only to bring a smile to you faces.
    I did not think that when read to the end that anyone would take it seriously
    Again accept my apologies :(
    Denise
  2. Hidn

Hidn New Member

I need to apologise for the Building Muscles I posted, it was a funny and meant only to bring a smile to you faces.
    I did not think that when read to the end that anyone would take it seriously
    Again accept my apologies :(
    Denise
  3. Grams

Grams New Member

"I started putting a few potatoes in the sacks"

I thought it was very funny, thanks!
  4. Hidn

Hidn New Member

Thank you :)
    A laugh is good for the soul, and it does make better wrinkles doent it?
    Denise
  5. seaview

seaview New Member

I sent this to my mom who then sent it to my aunt who then sent it to a friend! IT was flying all over CA. WE all got a good laugh from it. My mom and I have FM,my aunt just had shoulder surgery, and I guess her friend needed a laugh! Please ,no apoligies! My husband and stepfather also got a good chuckle. Listen girlfriend, WE NEED TO LAUGH! Please, do print others as you come across them. Sure brightened alot of lives my way and for this I say thank you!Heck, we cant take ourselves so seriously or we will go mental! This DD brings enough sorrow with all its ucky symptoms and I for one refuse to give up laughter.It is my friend! I bless you and I hope you feel my great big thank you hug!Kathleen
  6. Hidn

Hidn New Member

Kathleen,
    Thank you so much :) I too believe we all need to smile, it is one thing that doesnt hurt either!Glad so many enjoyed it.
    Hugs to you :)
    Denise
  7. epicurean

epicurean New Member

I just loved the potato sack story.I do weight traning 3 days a week-thinkI'll do this insted (Ha,Ha).!!!!!
  8. Hidn

Hidn New Member

Glad you enjoyed it! I figured it was one even I could do <g>
    Hugs to you
    Denise