Bumb for Bonnie Q

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cheryl, Sep 21, 2002.

1. cheryl

cheryl New Member

Bonnie I am doing great. I did a post on my porgress. I am so happy, I feel human again. I just can express to you how great itis after 7 years of misery and doctors and family and frends who belived I was "crazy".

I got real bad before surgery, scared me, but the surgery is nothing compared to living like I used too without the decompression.

Everyone can tell the difference in me and I look 6 years younger. I encourage any one to seek help if there are getting worse. Check out Chiari malformations and the group postings at

Chiari@yahoogroups.com

hugs to you>>Cheryl
    ps I spend some time on this site next few days see if any one has questions. Thanks for asking about the surgery

2. cheryl

cheryl New Member

Bonnie I am doing great. I did a post on my porgress. I am so happy, I feel human again. I just can express to you how great itis after 7 years of misery and doctors and family and frends who belived I was "crazy".

I got real bad before surgery, scared me, but the surgery is nothing compared to living like I used too without the decompression.

Everyone can tell the difference in me and I look 6 years younger. I encourage any one to seek help if there are getting worse. Check out Chiari malformations and the group postings at

Chiari@yahoogroups.com

hugs to you>>Cheryl
    ps I spend some time on this site next few days see if any one has questions. Thanks for asking about the surgery

3. BonnieQ

BonnieQ Member

Great news Cheryl , I am glad for you!! I sometimes think this is what I need, as I have been told all my life that my neck was that of an elderly woman , and that was in my late 20's I am now 55. I was told eventually my bones in the neck would fuse together and I wouldn't be able to turn my neck. But the thought of surgery is scarey, but the thought of being in pain is also upsetting. D#$$ed if you do and da#$ed if you don't! I will mention this to my dr. next visit. Good to hear you are doing so well, I don't come to this site very often anymore and was surprised to see my name!!
    BonnieQ
  4. BonnieQ

BonnieQ Member

HI! Interesting where do you get this tonic your taking? I never heard of it. There is an elderly amish lady that has a disease similiar to fibro I was talking to last time I went to S. Ohio . She makes homemade candles and is very friendly. I am going to look her up and check it out. She was going to give me some but it was soooo hot that day I rushed out , you never know I might just try some and see!!

[ advertisement ]