Bumped???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HppeandMe, Aug 7, 2005.

1. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Can someone tell me what bumped means? I had asked a question about FFC yesterday and two out of the three responses I received were bumped. The one that wasn't was a neutral to positive answer. Are only neutral to positive answers about the FFC allowed?

Thanks!
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

they are pushing your post back to the top of the page or first page for answers!!

The board goes so fast sometimes, someones post may not be answered or seen..so its "Bumped" back to first and top of the page.

Hugs
    Bluerose

P.S. Our if someone may see your post and not No the answer they may bump it for you, so someone who does know may have the chance to answer.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/07/2005]
  3. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Can't you just find your topic and look under it for the answer. One was bumped by the moderator and the other was just bumped. I haven't seen anything negative about the FFC. It can't be working for everyone otherwise we all would be there and stick with it. I hope I am wrong about this and I hope I can speak freely about this but I don't see anything on any of the messages about the FFC that is negative or much of anything that anyone doesn't like.

I go and the people are wonderful there but I have had the same similar treatment before for over 6 months that didn't work so I am just curious and would like to hear all opinions.

Thanks!
  4. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Yes you can just find your topic and look under it, but because the board moves so fast your post may slip to the 2nd or 3rd page quickly, therefore if someone comes along and bumps it for you...there helping you out ....it takes your post back to the first page in case someone may have not seen it in the first place. People tend to look more at the topics on the first page.

As far as FFC...I am sorry but I know nothing about this and im sure if there were something in your post that was negative, the moderators would let you know. Hope someone will come along to answer your questions about FFC...YOu may want to post it again for more responses.

Hope this has helped
    Hugs
    Bluerose

P.S. Also if you will type in FFC in the search box at the top of the page...it will bring up lots of posts talking about FFC!!

[This Message was Edited on 08/07/2005]