bumping 024 Fibromyalgia info

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DLsGroovyMoM, Nov 11, 2005.

1. DLsGroovyMoM

DLsGroovyMoM New Member

I just got an email from NFA with info on a new product called 024 Fibromyalgia...they are giving away free samples.
    says it's gonna be otc...
    just info incase you wanted to check it out.
    hugs/love
    Amy
    [This Message was Edited on 11/15/2005]
  2. codinqueen

codinqueen New Member

How do we get these samples and when is it scheduled for release??? I am desperate for some relief that I can afford!!
  3. Dustie

Dustie New Member

I have received this too...and it looks promising. Not sure of the rules of the board or whether you can post the website. But they are offering samples and the site says the product is available at several stores...none of which are in my area :eek:(.....so I've asked my son to do some looking....:eek:)....

It might be worth checking out....

Hugs to all...

Dustie
  4. acesk

acesk New Member

I believe I saw this product in this boards' catalogue I received last week from ProHealth. I've heard it works!

Sue in Florida
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

ProHealth is a partner with the NFA and has a link on their website. Below is some info on this product. If you go to the NFA website and click on the 024 Fibromyalgia graphic, it brings up an article on exercise. Go to the bottom of the page and click on the 024 graphic there. It will tell you how to get your free sample. Here's the info from the Store here (BTW, those one the Guai Protocol should not use this product):

O24 Fibromyalgia™: Clinically Tested; Proven Results
    Finally, a topical pain reliever that really works for Fibromyalgia patients! 024-Fibromyalgia™ is the first product of its kind to carry a seal of approval from the National Fibromyalgia Association (NFA), is FDA-approved, and has been clinically shown to relieve the pain of Fibromyalgia.

Fibromyalgia Research Study
    O24-Fibromyalgia™ topical spray was clinically tested in a double-blind placebo-controlled trial with 153 Fibromyalgia patients. The 4-6 week study was led by Gordon Ko, M.D. (Head, Fibromyalgia Treatment Clinic; Medical Director for the Canadian Centre for Integrative Medicine) and David Berbrayer, M.D. (Head, Dept. of Rehabilitation Medicine) at Sunnybrook & Women’s Health Sciences Centre at the University of Toronto. "The group treated with O24 Fibromyalgia™ compared to placebo showed statistically significant improvement when measured on the Visual Analog Scale for pain," announced Dr. Ko.

Over 90% of Fibromyalgia Patients Reported Improvement
    The study results showed statistically significant improvement in the patient group treated with the O24 Fibromyalgia™ product compared to placebo: more than 90% of the Fibromyalgia patients reported mild to markedly better improvement on the 7-point Lanier rating scale. Nearly 54% reported moderately better or markedly better results using O24 Fibromyalgia™ instead of the placebo. These results, reviewed by a biostatistician and deemed statistically significant, will soon be published in a peer-reviewed medical journal.

How O24 Fibromyalgia™ Works
    For long lasting relief, just spray a few drops of O24 Fibromyalgia™ on the painful area and gently massage into the skin in a circular motion with light pressure. You will feel 024™ begin to work almost immediately. Though a patented process, essential botanical oils including Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemon Oil, and Orange Oil are combined with high quality Camphor (3.1%). O24 Formulated without alcohol, glycerin, synthetics or preservatives: nothing gets in the way of O24 Fibromyalgia’s powerful pain relief!

Ingredients: Camphor Oil (White), Rosemary Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Peppermint Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Lemon Oil, Orange Oil.
    Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes (wash hands after use). Pregnant women should consult their physician before use. Do not bandage or apply to wounds or damaged or irritated skin. Do not use near open flames. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than seven days, or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician. For complete treatment of conditions and symptoms continue to see the advice of a qualified physician.

Product & Usage Information:

Daily Use: Apply O24™ Fibromyalgia directly on the point of pain. Massage into the area gently. Some sufferers have reported that O24™ Fibromyalgia eases their pain when used in the bath. Simply spray 3 or 4 times into your normal bath. Avoid contact with your eyes.Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
    Inactive Ingredients: Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemon Oil, Orange Oil.
    Contains No: no synthetics, preservatives, alcohol, water, glycerin, or any artificial ingredient. NO animal testing.

Love, Mikie
    [This Message was Edited on 11/12/2005]
  6. cats3

cats3 New Member

i got that email and went to their web site
    requested the free sample
  7. WhoKnowsWhy

WhoKnowsWhy New Member

I've known about O24 products and used them now for a few months and the stuff works great! It's not oily, it's all natural, and most importantly is it works! In addition to ProHealth online, I believe Ride Aid sells it.

8. DLsGroovyMoM

DLsGroovyMoM New Member

Thanks for the responses!
    I looked at my drug store today, they only had the plain 024, not the one with fm on it as well so I may have to order it from the site.
    Thanks for the info...couldn't hurt to try
  9. WhoKnowsWhy

WhoKnowsWhy New Member

My friend,

I believe there is not too much difference between the standard O24 Pain Neutralizer and the new O24 Fibro Formula. I've looked them both over and believe they are very close.

Not being able to find the O24 Fibro near me yet, I bought the O24 Pain Neutralizer and it worked great! If a pharmacy near you does not sell the Fibro and you're not an "online purchaser", I'd try the regular O24 which is available at most of the major pharmacy chains.

Good Luck To You.
  10. butterfly83

butterfly83 New Member

I got this email too! i signed up for the free samples but since those will take a couple months to get here, i might go ahead and buy a small pack from their online store to see how it works. i'm anxious to try it!
  11. sami

sami New Member

can people on the guai protocol not use it due to the plant content in the ingred???
  12. TXFMmom

TXFMmom New Member

Thanks for the information.

I have had times where I have had triggers so bad on on neck and shoulders that I would have chewed them off if i could have reached them.
  13. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Anytime there are botanicals listed in the ingredients, the product will likely block the Gaui. This is especially true for anything absorbed into the skin.

In time, on the Guai, those aches, pains, and tender spots will stop hurting. In the meantime, one just has to use things without sals for the pain.

I've been on the Guai for 4 1/2 years. It was about a year before I could stop taking pain meds on a regular basis. Still, if I get sick or injure myself, those old tender spots will ache. The Guai isn't perfect, but for me, it's been the best thing I ever did.

Love, Mikie
  14. DLsGroovyMoM

DLsGroovyMoM New Member

so I was bumping
  15. shalimac

shalimac New Member

I found it for about $20 at walgreens...saved shipping and delays.