Burning and Peeling Do you have this?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, May 11, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I have skin that is peeling like a sun burn.It hurts like somekind of burn.Its all over my chest .does anyone have this or know what its from?I get tired of adding things to my list .I feel like the doctors dont even hear my problems .I am so sick of bloodwork that doent show anything.One week my throid shows something wrong then the next time its fine but I have like 25 of the symtoms for a bad throid but because the blood work doesnt show they dont treat my symtoms.
  2. Thistledown

Thistledown New Member

but it didn't peel...just happened at the beginning of this flare - the first I've had in two years! I am going to nip this in the bud DA**IT!
  3. butterfly8

butterfly8 New Member

I do not have this but my best friend does. She has it on her legs and especially her feet and toes.
    Apparently, in her case at least, it is a side effect of the bantrum broad-spectrum antibiotic she is taking.

Could it be that, in your case, it is a side effect of one of your medication?

Try making up a paste of biocarbonate of soda and water and patting it on - this might help.