Burning feeling through out my body

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DAT, Feb 27, 2007.

1. DAT

DAT New Member

I was told back in nov. 2006 that I have fibromyalgia. well since then I have this burning feeling in different parts of my body. The doctor says there is nothing they can do. Do anybody have any suggestion for me. Please help
  2. jodboga

jodboga New Member

yes it does have something to do with FM , it feels like a sunburn but I wear a sweatshirt when I feel like this , usually every day , the warmer I am the better I feel . hope this helps .
  3. momof471

momof471 New Member

Its common in fibromyalgia and stems from your nerves. Itching, tingling,numbness can also be fibro. Going on the theory that fibro is caused by problems with the Central Nervous System, this makes sense.
  4. DAT

DAT New Member

I just wanted to say thank you for responding to my note. I was beginning to think that I was by myself and that i was loosing my mind. My burn area are my back,legs, and arms. I tingle and feel numbness in my feet, fingers, and legs.
  5. JackieWWX2

JackieWWX2 New Member

I have it too. Doctors look at me like I am crazy. It feels like waves of heat running over my body. Stress makes it worse. I am on so many drugs I don't know what is helping and what isn't.
  6. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I don't know what I'd do without it.Linda
  7. survivor13

survivor13 New Member

i have it too, most places really, iv always described it as 'sunburn on the inside' as that is just how it feels, i dont think anything really helps it either, i feel better when im in my spa bath tho the warm wet heat is a comfort even though it does not get rid of it. you are not alone my friend which is totally useless i know but it helps slightly knowing you are not going bonkers!!
    hope you have a relatively pain free weekend xxxxxxxxxxxx
  8. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I also have a burning feeling in my muscles. Right now in my right shoulder area. I am guessing it is from nerves.

My doctor has ordered a MRI of my lumbar spine for Monday. I think with and without contrast. He says some of my symptoms can come from the lumbar spine - I also have some numbness in my right leg and foot. [This Message was Edited on 03/10/2007]