Burning feeling!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rbtheidmanhabs, Dec 25, 2002.

1. rbtheidmanhabs

rbtheidmanhabs New Member

Hi everyone!
    Hope everyone had a good christmas.As far as burning pain goes I have it all the time.My legs always feel like they are on fire.Has anyone have any solutions?

Bob
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hope you had a good Christmas too. As for that burning, I had it very bad under my feet, upper arms, and chest.

I have been taking Pro Energy (Malic Acid and Magnesim Glycinate) and ZMA (zinc, magnesium and vitamin B-6), I also take 800 IU's of natural vitamin E.

I have not had that burning in at least a year now. I am not positive that the above is the reason, but I sure had relief since I have been taking these supplements. All are available here at Pro Health.

Hope you get some relief soon.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. clueless

clueless New Member

I started out with the burning feeling in the feet + legs but I also have a numb feeling. It is a strange combination and hard to make a doctor believe. I got the " are you depressed" treatment many times. The only real help I have gotten is with oxycontin.neurontin and klonopin for sleep. I also sleep with my feet elevated.