BURNING FEET

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ginnytex, Mar 21, 2006.

1. ginnytex

ginnytex New Member

Does anyone here suffer from burning feet. About 3 or 4 times a week, usually at night, my feet burn.Nothing seems to help, can get no relief except for sleep, usually gone in the morning. I've tried to figure the triggers for this particular problem. Thought maybe someone has some answers or experiences that might help.
    [This Message was Edited on 03/21/2006]
  2. loumcgregor

loumcgregor New Member

HIYA, YES I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN , I GET IT THE SAME 5 OR 6 TIMES A WEEK, ALWAYS AT NIGHT.

SOME COMPLEMENTARTY THERAPIST I HAVE BEEN SEEING SAY THA I AM NOT "GROUNDED PROPERLY" I HAVE TO IMANGINE I AM A TREE WITH ROOTS GROWING INTO THE GROUND - YEAH I KNOW I SOUNDS MAD BUT IT HELPS ME IN ABOUT 80 % OF THE TIME SO ITS WORTH A TRY.

ITS A HORRIBLE FEELING
    [This Message was Edited on 03/21/2006]
  3. ginnytex

ginnytex New Member

Well, doesn't sound mad to me, I'll try anything. Thanks
  4. loumcgregor

loumcgregor New Member

IT TAKES A BIT OF PRACTICE - I FOUND IT EASIER ONCE I HAD BEEN TO A FEW SESSIONS
  5. ginnytex

ginnytex New Member

Been looking back through past posts trying to find out how others deal with this, some said b5 deficiency, but the thing I saw that I am going to try tonight is a lemon bath. Fresh squeezed or bottled lemon juice in a warm foot soak, will let you know how it works. There were a lot of posts, if you search "burning feet" up top you can read about it too. Good luck
  6. loumcgregor

loumcgregor New Member

Thanks for the info will go and look iot up now.

Ta,
  7. spiritsky

spiritsky Member

I used to have it. Taking weekly B12 shots has helped. Whenever I would get the burning or numbness I would take a shot. I haven't had it now for about 4 weeks.
  8. swimmer71

swimmer71 New Member

The spelling is wrong, but I read on posts here that PA helps a lot. It is B5, but it is sold under the name PA.

I take 2 capsules a day and it has really gotten that pain under control. I am still getting flares, so maybe the B12 shots could help me too.

9. via bloodwork.

I was on 300mg of Lyrica and it stopped it completely, but my legs, arms, head, torso, etc basically my whole body was jerking and twitching around like mad in bed, and also my legs & arms, & lower torso/back still jerked in a chair sitting up, so my doctor took me off the Lyrica. :-(

I also had bad vision problems that would come & go on the Lyrica that were very frustrating. If I tried reading too long, or just focusing too long on anything (t.v. or computer monitor) my eyes would strain hard and my vision would just cross, and blur *severely* for a while) off and on several times a day.

Now I'm on Doctor Frederick R Klenner's MS protocol, (Thiamine)B1 injections daily, intramuscular; Beef Liver injections 4 days a week (just mixed into the B1 injection) but right now, I'm just on the B1/thiamine for 1 more week (total of two wks of just the B1) then I will be adding the beef liver, my doctor just wanted to see how I did first with the B1.

Hopefully the shots will do something. I'm going to give them their trial, but, not too long of one, I'm not into giving too many IM shots on a daily basis, not crazy about muscle breakdown. The B1 shots for some reason, *especially* in the legs, are excrutiatingly painful, but they don't feel great in the arm either.

Good luck to those of you looking into B12, I hope it can help you with your feet.

Glutathione is something else that might help some of you, it's available in cream, i.v., and capsules/pills(NAC) etc...

((((Hugs))))

Laura