burning pain and heat from fibro

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by freshfruit, May 13, 2004.

1. freshfruit

freshfruit New Member

Does anyone have whole body heat and burning pain from fibro
  2. barny

barny New Member

i do all the time but since ive been on bapapentin ive not been so bad i get that hot and burning somtimes i could scratch all my skin off there is a loition i grt from thr dr called oilatem you put some in the bath and it calms your skin down
  3. freshfruit

freshfruit New Member

Thank you for replying Barney. Sorry you have the heat and burning also. I will ask my internist about the bapapentin you are taking. Is this for the skin or deep tissues? I use ice packs everyday just rotate them all over. I wish I knew where to get a body ice pack, but then I guess I would freeze. Do you have heat and chills at the same time like you would a sunburn? Please keep in touch, hope we can be of support for each other. Not too many folks have this. My internist says its from fibro, but I just wonder. Hope you are feeling better.
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have FM and also get that body heat and burning also, but not as wide spread as you described.

I usually wipe the area, if its my arms are face with vinegar! For some strange reason this seems to help.

We do have a support board just for FM/CFS if you are interested.

Just go to the 'Message Board' link at the top of this page and click on Chronic Fatigue Syndrone/Fibromyalgia. It is a very active board, and a whole lot of members that are very informed, and friendly as well. Barny is one of them :)

You are so right, there are no people in my 'world' that can even pronounce the name of FM. I have this now for over twenty years and have yet to meet one person in real time that has FM or CFS.

Take care, and I sure hope you find some help soon.

Shalom, Shirl