burning pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by street129, Apr 24, 2009.

1. street129

street129 New Member

im experiencing burning pain in my left leg, anyone has this. thanks
    [This Message was Edited on 04/24/2009]
  2. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

for me, doc ruled out stuff like MS, just said it's fibro. although i had lesions on my Brain, they blamed them on Migraines.
    the burning pain comes & goes, so i just live with it. Sorry not much help
    Kat
  3. kriskwon

kriskwon New Member

I experience this a lot. My neurologist said it is a form of neuropothy that some patients with Fibro get. I take neurontin for it (though I hear that Lyrica work too) for about 6 years now and it's really helped. I used to get it on my inner thigh and arm.
  4. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

Neuralgia, or nerve pain, is very common in people with FM. I take 2400mg of Neurontin to control this burning as I also have it in both legs and arms.

It works quite well, once you get past the drowsiness it causes. The side effects last only about 2 weeks.

Talk to your Dr. and see if this med is right for you.

Eileen
  5. Pansygirl

Pansygirl New Member

I have FM and I get the burning pain in my feet ~ lately is a sign that a flare is
    coming.

Hope you are feeling better.

Susan
  6. tut90

tut90 Member

I've been experiencing a burning feeling on my toes, the last time this happened to me was about a year ago, at that time I had not been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I hope it goes away soon, because I remember the last time I had it, the burning feeling would get worst at night and I had hard time falling asleep.

Tut90
  7. debbie66

debbie66 New Member

i have it in my left leg all the time,don't know what the diease is called but i do know it hurts and burns all the time.the doctor i go to said it will only get worser.and it also stays cold alot,thats makes it worser.somedays i can' t even walk on it. if anyone has this problem my prayers goes out to you.