Burning Sensation

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alec, Jul 29, 2003.

1. alec

alec New Member

I have recently developed a burning sensation on the top of my head. Sounds silly, but it is not going away with over the counter treatment--tylenol, advil, etc. I feel a little dizzy with it. A new one for me. Does anyone recognise this symptom? Thanks for your help.
  2. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

I have had the burning sensation on the top left side of my head for over a year. Was put on neurotin for 5 months - just went off of it. It did make the burning sensations go away put not the pressure on that side of my head or the pain in my body. I also get burning sensations up my spine. Its a scary thing to go through. Hang in there. mama
  3. Mrs. B

Mrs. B New Member

in the top middle of my head for about two months then it just went away. I hadn't bumped it or anything then, a few months afterward I read in Devon Stralanyl's onlines symptoms that that was one of the 100. As far as I know I suffered no serious damage from it but, it was wierd.

Lisa
  4. mrcpvls

mrcpvls New Member

Hi, I have had this problem for about 2 years. First it started with a cold head. I found it necessary to wear a hat to bed as my head was so cold I couldn't go to sleep. Then the burning started. It doesn't hurt but feels like it is under the scalp. I now get them all over my head but the top is the worst. I noticed that others on this site also get them but I am still worried about it. Sometimes they come with a sharp pain in my head. I am worried about stroke.
  5. alec

alec New Member

I've been on 1 gr of Armour thyroid for about six months. I haven't really noticed much difference since I started taking it. Sometimes I wonder if I am taking it correctly or at the right times, etc. How do you work in all the medications and supplements during the day without counteracting one with the other?

Thanks for your reply.