Busy Summer- Son got Married- PICTURE

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pumpkinpatch, Sep 19, 2007.

1. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Hi all: Haven't been on much. Wanted to tell everyone that our son Jed got married to a lovely gal Katie on Aug. 25. We had a great time! Beautiful wedding. i posted a picture of our family with Katie.

Troy(middle son) was the best man and the joke at the wedding was everyone had their hand at revamping his supper best man speech!!! It was an ongoing joke. In the end he pulled it off, aced his speech and got lots of laughs!!

Take Care
    [This Message was Edited on 09/19/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 09/19/2007]
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

what a beautiful photo, gorgeous bride, handsome sons and you look lovely yourself.

Looks like you had a great day.

3. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Thank you all for your lovely compliments.
    Katie and her mother started planning the wedding in April so they only had 4 months!!! Seems impossible but they pulled it off. I've never seen my son so happy that day. You couldn't wipe the smile off. Katie is a real worker and so smart. Jed met her in Las Vegas. She was going to the ULV. She now has her business degree and works for the government.

thanks again
    Wish we could celebrate that day again!! It was so much fun.

4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

cindy you are all a knockout. glad you could enjoy the wedding.....

5. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Glad you enjoyed the picture. We finally have a new daughter!! Katie is a real charmer. Just wish I could clone her for my other son!!!

6. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Thanks Elaine: Yes the dress was off white and beautiful. The bridesmaids wore long hot pink dresses with their hair up. The little flower girl in white with hot pink sash.

The guys wore black tuxes with stripped ties(hot pink, white, black). Everything was so well coordinated.

The pics. are stunning with those colors.

7. challryan

challryan New Member

Hi Cindy, My oldest son, Kipp, got married on July 14 this past summer. Your picture is great. I wonder how to post pictures. I'm new to message board. I've been in Chat groups for 5+ years. I would love to post a picture of our wedding.
    Thanks for sharing yours.
  8. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

I would love to see your wedding pic. Here are the instructions.
    Click on your username on the left here. In profile page in the
    1. top right. Edit my profile.
    2. add a picture
    browse - your computer for the pic. you want to use.
    add pictures

Hope this helps.