busybusymom and Just Looking

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dafoefan, Oct 25, 2005.

1. dafoefan

dafoefan New Member

Hi, I fell asleep and just woke up at 11, sorry. I didn't realize that if someone comments to your post that is the time posted next to your name, even if it was not you. So, I thought that Jen was on, but it was someone answering an old post, duh. Ok so I'm getting it. Every message board site is different.

So if you gals are around I'll keep my eyes peeled (open, LOL), and maybe we can go to chat.

Lisa[This Message was Edited on 10/25/2005]
  2. dafoefan

dafoefan New Member

Thought I would bump in case you gals get online. Hope you two are having a good day.

Lisa
  3. justlooking

justlooking New Member

I haven't been into chat yet. We still need to find a time where we all are available. I'm getting off the board now and doubt I will be back on tonight. I will check tomorrow morning to see if we can find a time this week which works for us all.

Have a good day!
    JL
  4. dafoefan

dafoefan New Member

Sorry I missed you, I decided to look under my bed for something - very scarry indeed!

Ok, we can try tomorrow. I promise the chat is easy. I am not a big chat person, I find it is hard to keep up, but this one looks easy to use. Hope you find it easy, as well.

Hopefully Jen will take a look so we can try for tomorrow!

Lisa
  5. busybusymom

busybusymom New Member

I'll check for you guys tomorrow. Today was an awful day; severe fatigue, achy, and a rotten husband to deal with.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

Lisa, I am planning on checking into social security. Maybe you can give me some info. I think I need to find out if I have enough credits to even be eligible???

Feel good!

Jennifer
  6. dafoefan

dafoefan New Member

I'm sorry you had a cruddy day. I'll say a prayer for you. Hopefuly tomorrow will be a better day. I hope you sleep well tonight.

Lisa
    [This Message was Edited on 10/25/2005]
  7. busybusymom

busybusymom New Member

Now that my husband is at work, it is nice and peaceful here!! I've been watching the World Series with my kids.
    Gooo Astros!! (only because they have never won a WS!!).

Jennifer
  8. justlooking

justlooking New Member

Can we find a time we can get together on chat either Thurs or Friday?? For me best time is between 9am and 2pm because of family schedule, I don't really get a chance to get back on the computer after that time very often.

Let me know.

Busybusymom, sorry your husband was being a jerk. I'm glad you ended up getting some quiet time though. Hope you are feeling better today, both physically and mentally.[This Message was Edited on 10/26/2005]
  9. dafoefan

dafoefan New Member

It is looking like 11 am is when my brain is waking up, so 11 to 1? is good. If you guys want to narrow it down, I'll watch for a post letting me know when to look for both of you.

Have a relaxing and stress free day!!!!

Lisa
  10. dafoefan

dafoefan New Member

Bumping to BusyBusyMom - Hope you are having a better day today. We are going to try again Thursday, 11 to 2? pick a good time if you can.

Take care, hope we all can chat soon.

Lisa
  11. busybusymom

busybusymom New Member

I am hoping to get myself to the chiro and get my hair colored between those hours tomorrow; then an appt with my therapist at 2pm. (And my husband thinks I don't do anything??????!!!!)

I will be home Friday. If either one of you are home then, that will work for me. Would between 1 and 2 pm work for either of you? Or earlier?

I hope you both had a great day. Mine was difficult; had a heart-to-heart talk with my husband. I'm just not going to take his crap anymore and was very frank with him that I don't want to be with him if HE isn't going to do any changing!! Lots of tears tonight. Man, I'm sick of the stress...

Hopefully you guys will see this at some point. I find it's easier to find your postings if I put your name in at the top of the webpage instead of flipping through the posts!!

Jennifer
  12. justlooking

justlooking New Member

I'm sorry you had such a rotten day, crying and stress can really wreak havoc on your body.

I'm glad though you had the heart to heart talk, sometimes letting them know you are done with the crap, they'll take you seriously and start to change. I know that is what has made the changes in my husband.... hopefully it will be what helps change your husbands attitude too. It might take a few days to sink in for him but keep on talking through it and reminding him (in a nice but firm way) that you are serious. I had to be sure I was ready to walk away before my husband made major changes in his behaviour and attitude. But my issues with my husband were more about responsibility than support for me.

At the very least I hope you feel better mentally and spiritually that the cards are on the table!!

As for tomorrow between 1 and 2, works fine for me as far as I know. I will meet you in the chat room at 1pm??

So just post back that this works for you and also for Dafoefan too.

Dafoefan let us know how that time works for you. Hope all is going well for you!

JL
    [This Message was Edited on 10/28/2005]
  13. dafoefan

dafoefan New Member

Sounds good to me. Meet you in the chat room at 1.

Hope you both have a peaceful day. I have caught a cold, so I'm having an extra fun day. I guess I caught it when I went to the Dr's office on Monday.

Jennifer, I hope you enjoy your day, wow going and getting your hair colored. I have a hard time sitting so long, so I do my own. Glad you are going to talk to someone today. It's good to have a neutral person to listen. Praying your household is more peaceful today.

Hope to talk with you both tomorrow!

Lisa
  14. busybusymom

busybusymom New Member

JL and Lisa,

Between 1 and 2 pm will be good. Which chat room do you want to meet - Fibro or Chronic Fatigue? My deal is CFS. I logged into both sites a few days ago, and there typically (from what one chatter said) less people on the CFS site. Either way is good for me!

One problem - I don't think we can list our emails in the chat room. There's some agreeement before you sign in - I really didn't read it, but I'm assuming no personal info to be given. Let's play it by ear.

I'm pooped. Long day and accomplished everything I set out to do. Up at 4:30 am, though - yeck...

Jennifer
  15. justlooking

justlooking New Member

Ok 1pm is great for me. CFS room is fine, I'm not sure I'll be able to find it but I'll do my best.

Can we post together at 1pm on this board to see that we are all here and then go together to the chat room??? Whoever gets on first at 1pm starts a post to show they are ready and then once we get all on we move to the chat, that way if I need guidance or something strange happens (my luck today) we all know we are there and aren't waiting in chat for someone who may not be coming? Just a suggestion but if it doesn't make sense I'll wing it.

JL
  16. busybusymom

busybusymom New Member

Good idea. I'll post around 1 pm.

Jennifer