Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rene, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Thought I would start a new thread as the other is to long.

I'm so sorry Draven is in the hospital. I'm glad they aren't doing the spinal tap. How is he doing? Did he get to come home?

Oh on top of everything its Alans Bday too? Hope you at least had a good meal.
    My mom still is congested but thankfully no fever. She ate kinda good.

My webtv is acting funny. If you don't hear from me its because of the web tv.

Let me know the update!
    Take care,

2. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

thank you for the kind words.

Andrea called Alan at almost 10:30 last night and said that they had finally hooked him up to the sleep study machine. That poor baby is hooked up to the hospital's monitors, the portable monitor that he has been hooked up too, and now the sleep study machine. Poor little guy.

My husband and I have thought all along that there was really nothing wrong with him. The Dr. even said that the tremors he is having are his muscles developing from being early. To have put the little guy thru all of the poking and probing is awful.

If the sleep study goes ok he will get to come home today. I had a meet the baby party planned for tomorrow but I am going to postpone it until after Christmas.

We did have a really nice dinner.

Sorry that your Mom is congested, but glad that there is not temp. How are you doing?

Talk to you later.

God bless;
  3. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi,so did Draven get to get out of the hospital? I"m glad they didn't do a spinal tap. How is he? How are you? Yea its hard to watch your loved one being hooked up to medical equipment.

I went to see my mom tonight. She isn't congested that much and shes not screaming. BUt she didn't eat but half of her ensure and 2 bites of pie and 1/2 sandwich. So I don't know whats wrong.

I hope those people are out tomorrow. Even if I did the eviction a month ago they still wouldn't of had to move out till now.

Well let me know the latest on Draven and all.

Take care,

4. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Draven did get out of the hospital. They still have found nothing wrong. They are suppose to follow up with his Dr. and they still want him to get an MRI. The kids are not to crazy about that, they will have to completely have to put him out.

Alan came and picked Alexis up last night. They stayed at Andrea's Mom's house last night. Alan said that they where going to the trailer tonight even if there was a hurricane.

I'm glad that your Mom is still not as congested. I hope that she starts eating. My Daddy is suppose to drink 2 Ensure a day. He doesn't even do that every day. I hope that she gets to feeling better.

I know that you will be so glad when you get everyone out of your Mom's house.

Let me know how things are.

God bless, Pam
  5. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, I'm so glad Draven is out of the hospital. How is he doing? What does the dr want to do the MRI for?

Did the kids make it to their home for the night? I hope so.

Does your dad only drink ensure? Does he eat food at all? I know how thin he is and that is really upsetting?
    I hope everything slows down for you. You have been through a lot.

I saw my mom tonight and she would not eat at all. SHe said her stomach is upset. She wouldn't eat last night. She was in a really bad mood and I wasn't all that happy either. So I left after 10 min. I wasn't even gonna go cause I was so weak today.

I told her I'll try to see her. Then when I was there tonight she said her diaper is dirty and had been for hours so I got the aid. Nope there wasn't ANY in her diaper! Anyway bad night.

Well my brother just called and the creaps are gone!!

Well let me know what the latest is.
    Take care,

6. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Draven is doing ok. They say that the MRI go see further inside of his little head. I really do not think that there is anything wrong with him. It is like the Dr. said that hihe is stillo developing from being early.

They where suppose to move back today. Alan and Alexis brought some movies back that we had rented and he borrowed and than they where suppose to move.

Daddy does eat a little bit of food, not what he is suppose to thou.

I am sorry to hear that your Mom is not eating. Sounds like you really had a rought day. Remember to take care of your self. Maybe your Mom will be in a better mood tomorrow. I know that it is hard seeing her in a bad mood, and hurting.

Does your brother have to leave the house too? I cannot get over the fact that the caregivers thought that they could just stay in the house.

My husbnd starts back to work tomorrow after being off for over a year. He last his Dad on Jul 13 and his Mom on Sept 12 of last year (2005), there where so many things to take care of he took some time off. On January 26 he lost his 100 year Grandma. She turned 100 on Jan. 1.

I hope that you got some rest. Let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
  7. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, How are you? Did Alan and Andrea stay in their place?

How does you husband feel about going back to work? That must have been tough to lose both parents so close. I remember you telling me before about his parents.

How do you feel about him going back to work? Are you going to miss him or do you think its good cause you have to much time around eachother?

Well I'm stuck home today. I can't go in cause I'm to weak. Yea I am gonna have to evict my brother and that will be a mess.

When I went and saw my mom last night she was talking about her urine being on the wall. Very weird and it upset me. Of couse it was not on the wall.

Well I hope Dravens health continues to improve and thet you all don't have to go to the hospital for a while.

Well hope to hear from you soon.
    Take care,
  8. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Sorry that you are feeling bad. Take care of yourself.

I cleaned alot yesterday and I am hurting a bunch today.

The kids are going to the trailer tonight. Alan said that him and Alexis where going with or with out Andrea, and that he would give her a day or two and if she wanted to stay with her Mom that he would tell her to come and get her stuff. Last timed he called today they where getting ready to go.

My husband was getting bored with sitting at home and he was ready to do something, but I know it is going to be tuff until he gets use to it. He is a truck driver so he will be gone more. A couple of nights a week. He has worked in an office and can not stand it. In fact he had a job working in a office and did not take it.

I will miss him, we went from being togather all of the time to him being gone. I do admit that I am enjoying the quiet, but I also miss him.

So far Draven is doing good. Poor little Alexis has her cough back. Today is the first day that I have not seen her in a very long time.

When do you have to evict your brother? I know that it will be rough.

I talked to Daddy today and he was not real talkative. My brother had went to see his girlfriend or what ever she is. Daddy took him to catch the bus down town. I am at my wits end I do not know if he is mad at me or what is going on.

Do you think your Mom saying that her urine being on the wall is do to all of her medications?

Let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
  9. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I hope that everything is ok!
  10. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you? Hows Draven? Did they finally stay the night at their place last night?

Yea I don't blame your husband for wanting to go back to work.

Do you think your dad is mad at you or your brother??

I haven't been doing good. I couldn't go anywhere yesterday and today I went to the dr. I have a fever that i didn't know about. I haven't seen my mom. I do call the nurses. I hope I can go tomorrow.

I can't get ANY dr to say its her meds making her act out. SHe does have dementia but I wonder if its her meds.

Well take care,

11. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Sorry that you are not feeling well. Did the Dr. give you any antibiotic? Hope that you will feel better soon.

I do not know who Daddy is mad at or if it was just his mood.

Did your Mom have the dementia before she got on the meds? The reason I ask is my MIL was on all kingds of meds. Including every kind of pain medience going. She would go to a different Dr. and each one would give her something. She suffered from dementia until she got off of the meds. They tell you it is not the meds but they can not tell you what it is.

No the kids never made it home yet. Alan had some things to do yesterday and I watched Alexis. He went to pick up Andrea up so they could get things moved and she wrote him a note (while he was standing right behind her. It said that she was not going home until he had a job and helped her more with the baby.

I found out that every time he tried to do somthing with the baby she told him it was wrong.

She also said that him and Alexis could stay there if he wanted them to. He grabbed their stuff and left. She even wanted to know how much he loved her. He came here she texted him and said that she made a mistake. He decided that he had enougth and told her it was over. She has been calling and texting him.

She went as far as told him that he gave Alexis all of the attention and neglected Draven. This is not true he even admitted yesterday that he had been neglecting Alexis (his time and attention only).

He will support Draven and have visitation etc. I look for her Dad to start something. He told Alan when they got togather that he approved but if Alan ever hurt his daughter that his (Alan's) family would not reconize him.

Alan seems so much happier. He even mentioned that she was starting to remind him of his x-wife. The funny thing is my husband and I said that a long time ago. She got so demanding and her way was the only way.

Sorry I went on. Let me know how you feel.

God bless; Pam
  12. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, thats to bad about Alan and Andrea. He sure is going through a lot. Hope Draven continues to be ok.

I'm still weak but I did leave tonight to see my mom only for 15 min. I haven't even had a shower since yesterday. Pam was gone and the nurse said she was in the hospital but she could say no more. I hope shes ok

My mom says she has a really nice new dr so I want to get in touch with him.

Yes I will have to get my druggie brother out. We have 3 dogs so what do I do. I won't live there. I can't take them as I'm upstairs and they are old.

Well let me know the update on everyone.
    Take care,
  13. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am glad that your Mom likes her new Dr. Maybe you can get some where with him about your Mom's meds and what is making her yell.

I hope that her old room mate Pam will be ok. Did she ever have any visitors?

There is a follow up appointment for Draven tomorrow. I told Alan the bad thing about him not being there is we will never know for sure what was said.

Andrea is still trying to connect with Alan. She keeps texting him about little things. She sent on today and wanted to know if she could call and tell Alexis good night. He ignored it. She forgot about her until now. She than sent him one "we need to talk about the baby, if you want to call me" It kind of scared him, he called her and all she wanted to know is if he wanted her to call after they got out of the Dr.

She did stop by his house last night to talk about visitation and Alexis cried when they left. Alan said he could not understand her but she said something about her baby brother.

I have my old son back. He is again his friendly caring joking self. Alexis is changing too, she had really became a little stinker.

I do not envy you having to get your brother out. Is there any friends that could take the dogs? I know we have an organization here that takes in dogs and cares for them. It is not like an animal shelter where they keep them for a while and than put them to sleep.

I felt pretty good for a couple of days. Alan, Alexis, and I all have the cough and cold. The weather here went from warm to cold.

Hope that you are feeling better. Take care and let me know how things are going.

God bless; Pam
  14. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how did it go with Draven at the drs? Did Andrea call him. Well I think its for the best though Alan sure is going through a lot. THats to bad she can't get her act together.

So where is Alan staying now? How's it going with your husband back to work?

Well I called the hospital and Pam was there but she wasn't in ICU. I can't talk to her. I will see my mom tonight as I couldn't last night. If Pam stays gone for 7 days then the Nurshing home won't save her bed. I hope shes ok.

Yea its a big mess still at the house. I have some ads in for the dogs and cats.

Well I'm just gonna rest up as I am tired still so I need to save all my strength for my mom. I'm not gonna stay more then an hour as I want to be able to go back tomorrow.

How are you doing on your Christmas shopping?

Take care.
  15. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

It went ok at the Drs. with Draven. She called Alan and said that Draven weighed 9# and that the Dr. wanted to keep the apnea monitor on him for two more months, due to the few times it went off. This means that the sleep test that they did at the hospital was ok. She called him for the second time and sait that she forgot to tell him that Draven was 21 and 1/2 inches long. That means he has gained almost 4lbs. and grown 3 inches in about a month and a half.

You are so right it is for the best, Alan is going thru alot. He really seems in a better mood, like a weight has been lifted. Him and Alexis are at their place. He has a really bad chest cold, Alexis has a cold and so do I.

His main thing now is to find a job. It is not going to be easy at this time of year. Everyone if they are hiring is only seasonal.

Bill (my husband) is worn out. The first time in over a year and he ran into alot of snow and bad weather. As he said it is going to take a while to get use to it.

I really hope that you get some much needed rest. You have so much you have to do.

I have the most of my Christmas shopping done. I just have a few things left to do.

Take care, get some rest, and let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
  16. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hope that everything is ok!!
  17. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you? That is good news Draven is getting bigger. Any new news?

Where did your husband have to go? Yes it is hard at the time of the yr to find a permanate job. January is a good month. Can he get unemployment?

Have you seen your dad?

I saw my mom tonight and she was the same. She ate ok but only sips of her ensure. Pam was back! I sent her a card today to the hospital. I can't figure out if she had scheduled surgery or not.

She said she had a stoke but then she said she had heart surgery so I don't know.

Well let me know the latest!
    Take care,
  18. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Andrea called Alan and said that she needed money to get saline drops or the baby's nose. He went and got the drops. He was coming here to pick up so stuff so she came here so I could see the baby. She was all fixed up, they than went to his place so she could get some more of her clothes. She tried to get him to sign a paper that he only got his son for 11 hours in a week, he refused to sign it. I hope that they can work it all out and not have to go to court. They come up with a plan and after she goes home it all changes.

No Bill can not get unemployment. He kind of semi-retired when his parents passed away. He had planned on going back in the fall but Draven's arrival changed that. He says that it will take sone getting use to.

I have not saw my Daddy, I talked to him yesterday and he was having a good day. He was up doing a few things. It sounds funny but I am almost afraid to call or go by because it seems like when ever he has a good day the next few are awful.

It sounds like your poor Mom is not eating. Does she still have the congestion? You guys are as always in my prayers.

Andrea is suppose to get her stuff out of Alan's place tomorrow. He wants me or his Dad there in case anything is said or tried. I know that her family will be with her. I have thought about it and I think I will get Alexis and keep her here. It will only confuse and upset her.

She is really settling down and even told me tonight on the phone that she was staying at her new house. I am glad this is the first time it is usually I want to stay at Nana and Paps's house I don't like my new house.

As always I rambled on. I hope that you are feeling better and got some rest. Keep me posted.

God bless;Pam
  19. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam well how did it go with Andrea getting her stuff? That was smart of Alan to not sign the papers. Can aLAN get unemployment.

I hope Alexis continues to like being in her dads place. Are you gonna have her for the night sometimes during the week?

My mom is ok I guess. SHe is always in pain. There is not a new dr for her. I asked the nurse so my mom maybe just got it mixed up somehow.

We sure had a lot of rain today. Guess we need it. How was your weather?

Well I'm really tired so I'm gonna take a shower and get to bed.

Take care,
  20. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

The weather here is very cold.

Things went ok with Andrea getting her stuff out. My husband went there just to have someone from Alan's side there. It was probably a good thing that he did. She brought her parents, sister, and sister's fiance'. Her Dad was real friendly, Mom said nothing, sister was friendly. I guess Andrea was steaming the whole time. Alan didn't help matters LOL. She had took ove the place with dolphins so when they started taking them out he kept saying "Im glad those are gone. She wrote him another note, tried to turn mutual friends agaist him (it didn't work).

She called last night and said that she needed money for
    formula. Draven is on WIC so I don't know why that is. He said that they actually set down and talked like adults. Alexis even wanted Andrea to tuck her in. She also wants to go to Alexis' Christmas program.

I kept Alexis while they moved Andrea out. She does not understand every thing that is going on. Poor kid her egg donor disappeared and now Andrea. She is going to think that all Mommies go away.

I am glad that your Mom is doing ok. It is a real shame that there is nothing they can do for her pain. I hope that you got some rest. Keep me posted.

God bless; Pam