Butterfly shaped bed pillow ...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shiloh, Sep 15, 2002.

1. Shiloh

Shiloh New Member

I was leafing through the autumn issue of the Blair Home catalog and noticed that there is a butterfly shaped bed pillow in there. If you are interested in checking it out you can go to Blair.com and under the product number search enter: X0344001

I am a tried and true feather pillow lover but I have to admit that the shape of this pillow looks sooo comfortable.

Just thought you'd like see this. For those of you who'd like the link to the Blair homepage ... here it is.

www.blair.com

Shiloh
    [This Message was Edited on 09/15/2002]
  2. Shiloh

Shiloh New Member

I was leafing through the autumn issue of the Blair Home catalog and noticed that there is a butterfly shaped bed pillow in there. If you are interested in checking it out you can go to Blair.com and under the product number search enter: X0344001

I am a tried and true feather pillow lover but I have to admit that the shape of this pillow looks sooo comfortable.

Just thought you'd like see this. For those of you who'd like the link to the Blair homepage ... here it is.

www.blair.com

Shiloh
    [This Message was Edited on 09/15/2002]
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I do get the Blair Catalog, will check out the pillow! Am always looking for as much confort as I can get, will try anything.

I have been using the Buckwheat pillows, and they are just wonderful. But will look at the butterfly too.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Shiloh

Shiloh New Member

Bump, bump, bump for those who might be interested.

Shiloh