Buzby - I'm back!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pepper, Jun 18, 2003.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

Hi, Buzby,

I have not been on the board in many months due to a lot of factors but I am back on and looked through the messages. I saw the info you posted for me on the Support Group on Merivale Road. I live in the west end so that would be handy for me. Please let me know if there are more meetings. Sorry I didn't see this earlier but things have been difficult for me lately...my brother-in-law died a painful death from cancer and I lost 3 friends to cancer in the last couple of months. It certainly helped me put my problems in perspective!

Thank you for the info. I hope I hear from you. Pepper
  2. pepper

pepper New Member

for Buzby. Bump!
    [This Message was Edited on 06/19/2003]
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Welcome back, you have been missed. Your friend Buzby has not posted since April 22,03.

Just thought I would let you know.

Again, welcome back...............

Shalom, Shirl
  5. pepper

pepper New Member

I am glad to be back here.
    Pepper
  6. lucky

lucky New Member

I also missed your postings and was wondering what happened to you, and hopefully you are slowly healing from the pain of losing loved ones.
    Sincerely, Lucky
    [This Message was Edited on 06/19/2003]
  7. pepper

pepper New Member

I look forward to being a member here again. I missed the internet comraderie and the mountains of information to be learned here.

Pepper
  8. lucky

lucky New Member

Yes, it is amazing how much info one gets on this board and how helpful some of them are to deal with our illness.
    So, you'll have some catching up to do, however, you'll find your way to learn all about new suggestions of treatments, etc. and to meet new people as well.
    The traffic is a lot more hectic as when you left and a lot more people have joined, but it has not changed in the sense that it is still a very friendly and helpful board.
    Take care and will be in touch. Lucky