By for now, sure will miss the posts!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jaltair, Oct 19, 2005.

1. jaltair

jaltair New Member

My hubby and I are leaving for our home in UT, and will be spending several days, so I won't be able to check the Board. I'm going to miss all the posts and ideas that come up!

I'm glad to be going and taking a break from work. My body needs it desperately and I'm hoping to be able to really get rested. My FMS/CFS has really been treating me badly for quite a while now (flare), I think this one's lasted over 4 months now and the worse ever! Can't wait to get to the spa tub and take the hydrogen peroxide/epsom salt bath!

I believe that I told you all that we are temporarily living in a 28 foot trailer while we wait another 18 months to permanently relocate to UT. We've had the house for 4 years and have been renting an apt up to the time we purchased the RV. Pretty cramped around here. I don't think these quarters has help me, I think the symptoms have worsened.

I'll keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers and will check back in after the 26th! Stay well and happy everyone.

Warmly, Jeannette
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Hooray! You are getting a break for now and I'm glad for you. Everyone needs a rest time with this DD.

I give you credit for living in a travel trailer! We are planning to build a house in another city when my husband retires and he wants me to live in our 5th wheel...not much bigger than yours. NO WAY! Jim and I and our cat in that space for who knows how long? Nope. So, I admire your stamina.

Hope it is a good rest and will look forward to seeing you back in a week or so.

Sue