Cactus, Willow, Pixie,??????

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Harmony, Apr 11, 2002.

1. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I hope you all are doing OK as we haven't heard from you lately. I'm just checking on you.
    Cactus, I know you usually do the reminder on the main board for prayer night and was waiting for you, so I'm really concerned since we didn't hear from you. I didn't want to do it when you usually do but would if you ever needed me to. I will pray for you all anyway and hope to see you here soon.

Love and hugs,
    Harmony
    [This Message was Edited on 04/11/2002]
    [This Message was Edited on 04/11/2002]
  2. Nonie

Nonie New Member

Dearest Harmony ,

HELLO dear ! First I would like to tell you how SPECIAL I think you are , and how much I admire you ! You are so sweet and kind to all , and I appreciate that in a person ! THANK YOU for being YOU !

I got an e-mail from our dear , dear LIL yesterday , and it seems her dear little toy poodle "Monkey" was hit by a car and passed away . She is very , very saddend by this , as her dogs are like children to her , and very , very dear to her heart . Her grief at Monkey's passing is very previlant right now , and she is still mourning and adjusting to the loss . Bless her heart , I know how difficult that is ... we lost our dear dalmation "Sydney" 4 yrs. ago , and I STILL cry like a baby when I look at his pictures !

Please lets all lift up dear LIL in prayer ! THANK YOU again Harmony for caring for all as you do ! Sending you a very big basket of loving (((HUGS))) aplenty ! God bless you .

With very much RESPECT . Nonie
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Nonie,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. You are so sweet. I appreciate you too as you are always thinking of others and sending thoughtful cards.

That is really too bad about Lil losing her poodle. I had a feeling something was not going well for her. I sure will continue to pray for her.

You are always in my prayers as well, Nonie.
    It is so nice having you on the Worship Board.

God bless you Nonie, and thanks again!
    Love & Hugs,
    Harmony