Caffey

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dejovu, Oct 20, 2006.

1. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I'm am thankful for your info and list to come. This is not what or where I thought my life might may go.

I'm not prepared for this. I'm being lead to a place and I don't know why.

Does that make any sense....I hope so. I'm not sure it makes sense to me.

Sorry I'm rambling, again. Alway thankful you are here. De
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Thanks for your post. I wish we could exchange addresses I have so much I would like to say to you privately. Oh well we will make do with what we have. I want to respond to your post but I don't have the time right now. My son is over for a few hours. I will write you later this evening.
    Cath
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

Now I have time to focus on your post.
    I think this is so neat what is happening to you. I wonder if you are a person who has had a lot of hurt and pain from people in the church and it has caused you to turn inward and stay by yourself. You have much to offer. You have a real pastor't heart for people. It is time for you to rise up and speak what is on your heart. Many people need to hear what you have to say. I am in awe of how God is using the internet to have people ministered to. I am floored at the amount of hurting people on this board that need to be shown the love of Jesus. I never in my wildest dreams would have thought that God would have opened up this door for me. The fact that you feel unprepared is good. That is what will keep you before the Lord and dependent on Him. When we think we can do it then we are in trouble and pride sets in. I also think they you are learning to trust again. Just relax don't panic and just take it a step at a time. Just remember that Jesus is walking beside you holding your hand and He won't let you fall. You have a sweet spirit and you are teachable and approachable. Those are wonderful qualities that you don't want to lose. Trust what you are feeling and don't second guess yourself. Great things lie ahead for you. I am so excited to see how this fits together. God always leads us in ways that we don't understand but when we look back we can see how it all fits together. God wouldn't have called you if He didn't think you could do it with His help. Last week Joel Osteen was talking about our internal dialogue. What we tell ourselves and how we need to speak positive things about ourselves and speak positive words over each other. Good stuff!! You are doing great. I am going to go and work on that thing for you. You should get it sometime on Sun. Take care. Talk to soon.
    Cath
  4. caffey

caffey New Member

I don't want to overwhelm you so I am just giving you a bit for now.
    Scriptures
    Ephesians 2:8-9- by grace are we saved
    Zechariah 2:8- we are the apple of God's eye
    1John 4:19- God's love for us
    Ephesians 3:14-21- the reaches of God's love
    Romans 8:38-39- nothing will separate us from God's love
    Matthew 17:20- faith as a mustard seed
    Matthew 6:14-15- forgive each other
    In regards to healing God has told us to do somethings and after we have done them then healing will come.
    Let me know when you are ready and I will share it with you if you want. You are on a wonderful journey. This is so neat.
    Cath