Caffey

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Nov 2, 2006.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Cath,

Just a quick note to tell you that I am still thinking of you and you are and will continue to be in my prayers. Way past my bedtime so I need to run. Hang in there, my friend.

Love,
    Nancy
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Thanks a million. Off to the doc. this afternoon. I think he is going to charge me rent.lol. I have been praying that God will give you strength this week. Hope you get lots of rest on the weekend. I just edited this rather than start a new post. Saw the doc. He said he wants me to try and hold off on the antibiotics until Mon. He wants to see if I can fight it on my own and he doesn't want my body to get used to them. He said my body is shot and that I am at the wall. I am still flared and I need better pain management. He wants to write me a rx to go and lie on a beach for a week but the government won't pay for it. Maybe I should take up a collection.lol. Thank you Lord for answering our prayers and keeping Nancy safe and healthy this week. Please continue to give her what she needs to get through to the concer next week. In Jesus Name Amen. A gorgeous day today. Crisp and cool. Just finished eating cinabons in everybody's honor. I hate this sugar cravings from the prednisone. Talk to you soon.
    Cath
    [This Message was Edited on 11/03/2006]