Caffey

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Nov 15, 2006.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Hi Cath,

Need prayers today. Exhausted. A mom of a former student died so went to the wake on top of an already jam packed week and I am so tired and my first class is coming. HELP!!!!! This is my teaching night at home also. Lord Help Me!!!!!

Love,
    Nancy
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Will go and do it now. Sendint you the biggest gentle hug from Jesus. Receive in His name.
    Cath
    [This Message was Edited on 11/16/2006]
  3. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thank you so much. I made it to lunch. One of the problems besides having way too much to do each and every week is my muscle therapist is trying to change the position that I sleep. Oh my gosh. Tuesday night I could hardly sleep at all. It is hard to teach an old dog new tricks. I have changed some major things in my life and she keeps saying you have changed much harder things than this. Well I am not so sure about that. I tried again last night and I am just so tired in the mornings trying to sleep to make my neck better. I am supposed to be pretty straight and that just seems impossible for me right now but I am trying. Hopefully I won't die of exhaustion before it is over. LOL They were training a new person last night to give IV's and even though she was just watching me I talked to her for quite a while and then got home again very late last night. Just too much. Thanks again for your prayers. I am on my lunch break now and I am doing ok. I was really dragging this morning.

How are you doing? How is De doing? I am assuming you guys are in contact besides this board. I haven't seen her posts for quite a few days. I hope she is doing ok. If you talk to her tell her I am thinking and praying for her. I am still praying for you too. I am believing God for your complete healing. That is the way I have been praying for you the last couple of days. I am reading through the Bible and yesterday I just read in 2Kings about King Hezakiah. He was told he was going to die. It says he wept bitterly. He apparently asked God to reverse that verdict because God changed His mind and told him he would give him another 15 years. That is such a powerful message to us. We can pray and change God's mind and heart. Well sis, I need to get going. Take care and I so appreciate you praying for me and even telling me if I need prayer to yell help. Take care, I appreciate you so much.

Love,
    Nancy
  4. caffey

caffey New Member

Glad to hear things are a bit better now. Was praying for you as I was hobbling up the ramp to physio this afternoon. Will continue to pray for you. Don't worry I got your back. I also tell people to tell God to tell me to pray for them when they get in a jamb. So don't hesitate to do that.
    My patch isn't high enough. I see him Mon. and will have him adjust it. I like that passage in 2 Kings. Thanks for praying for my healing. I do feel that I am finally starting to stabilize. That I am having more even days. I know that God is going to heal me. It is just a matter of when. Yesterday would have been great lol. Remember you will see my butt end on the news some day. lol. I sent De an e-mail about a week ago and haven't heard back. Maybe I'll send her one on the weekend. I care about people and I don't want to push her and have her think I am aggressive. Anyways have a nice hot bath and we'll talk soon. Remember call help anytime. You are very loved and special. I value your friendship and input. Guess what God did today?? I was renewing my mortgage. I asked how do I pay for the renewal fee. She said because I am a good customer they are waiving the $85. That is so neat because I really couldn't afford it. Get some rest.
    Cath
    [This Message was Edited on 11/16/2006]