Caffey

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by lvjesus, Dec 1, 2006.

1. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

Hi Cath,
    I just wanted to let you know that I am still doing well. I have had some symptoms off and on, but had expected that from what God told me from the beginning.

I survived PMS as a "normal" person with very slight discomfort, etc and had to take some Tylenol one day and 1/2 a pain pill another, but nothing really to speak of. PRAISE GOD! :)

I am still functioning fine, am alert and clear headed during the day and fatigue has not been a problem more than once or twice since the day I began healing.

God has reminded me of the lessons that He taught me through my illness, which was to take care of me and to rest. I have heard Him clearly say a couple of times that He did not heal me for me to forget the lessons of my illness and jump back into life at warp speed.

I take time to rest now and try my best to keep stress at bay. I just wanted to update you. I hope that you are doing well.

Take care, and God Bless
    Sonya
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Sonya: That is such great news. I am so happy for you. You sound like you have everything in balance. A friend of mine said years ago don't ever forget where you came from. It has been 10 yeas since God healed my knee and still every once and a while when I am out for a walk I get teary thinking of what He has done. Also, around the same time, I had a light bulb moment. I was thinking about Jesus and if you read the Gospels how many times does it say He went to be by Himself and also how many times was He at somebody's house for dinner etc. For me it was so freeing. I don't know who started the drivel that if we love God we will be on the go 25 hrs. a day. Just keeping asking Him how you should live your life and He will show you. Now go out and lay hands on someone and watch what happens. Again congrats. Keep me posted as to how He is using you. God Bless you.
    Cath