Caffey

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Dec 3, 2006.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am not doing very well today and will send you what we talked about later when I have more time. Something is out of sync with my body and it is making me crazy. I am very shaky. I have been dropping things actually for several weeks. I dropped a bunch of really expensive pills yesterday in the wet sink and I am trying to salvage them.

I would appreciate your prayers for my body to calm down. I need to call the doc and order some blood work. We do that regularly to monitor my thyroid as he is controlling that alternatively.

How are you doing today? I am praying for you and for this flare if that is what it is to calm down. We had such a good message at church today. I was wanting to send you a copy of it as they tape them. My pastor said that he was definitely a nonconformist. I knew you would like that. He talked about his huge transformation from the life of drugs etc. He does preach a very real Jesus. I really think you would love him.

Take care and we will talk later. I have a pretty stressful work week ahead. I could use some prayers in that regard as well.

Love,
    Nancy
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

bumping for Cath
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

This is a follow up. I will be praying. I will talk to you tommorrow about the tape. ok? Feel better soon.
    Cath