Caffey

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Dec 24, 2006.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Hi Cath,

I made it to my mom's safely. Today has been a whirlwind day of church, all my Christmas shopping in one day, wrapping all presents, Watching It's a Wonderful Life (again Ha.) I am ready to collapse in bed now.

I am sorry you were not able to go to the Chrismas Eve service. That is too bad that you have to wait so long on these meds.

I hope you and J have a good time tomorrow and can have a Merry Christmas in spite of everything.

You are due for a break for sure. I have not had any time to rest and I am ready for that. I will have many days to do that since our break fell so strange this year.

My prayers are still with you and I am still believing in your healing and I hope that these temporary setbacks don't erase that hope in you. I know you are strong in your faith and that you will not let this get you down.

Take care and we'll be in touch. Haven't been able to check email.

Love,
    Nancy
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Yeah I sent you an e-mail. Can't remember when. I upped the prednisone Fri. night. I was flaring. Ankles are a little better today. Every Christmas and Easter I ask God for a fresh revelation and this morning he showed me about Zachariah in the temple just doing what he always did when God suddenly showed up and changed his life forever. So I feel God is saying to watch for the suddenlies of God when things will change in a heart beat. I won't give up hope because I know what God has told me. But that doesn't mean that there aren't days when I get discouraged but I keep pressing on. Well the turkey is defrosting and the potatoes are cut and soaking so I am off to a good start. I also did the second hardest part. Taking the blueberry cheesecake out of the freezer and put it in the fridge lol. Have a terrific day and just crash tommorrow. Is the 26th a holiday for you? It is for us and that is when all the biggie sales start and it is utter maddness. I just stay home and avoid it. You will probably sleep for a couple of days. I hope. Enjoy doing your Elijah thing. You are off to a good start. Just found out my son might be going to Mexico on business in Jan. Do you think we could kidnap him lol or hitch a ride with him lol? Just a wishful thought. :)
    Love ya
    Cath
    [This Message was Edited on 12/25/2006]