Caffey

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pepper, Feb 2, 2007.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

How are you doing, Cath? I assume that you are not doing well or I would have seen you around these past few days. Or your computer is acting up again.

Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and praying for you. Praying for Lyrica to be approved asap.

Sounds like God is going to have an awful lot of 'splainin' to do about what is going on lately with the wonderful people on this board.

Love, Judy
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Hi Judy: I was just telling my girlfriend that yesterday that God has a lot of spalinin to do. I even warned her to bring a chair and get comfy and bring her coffee if she ends up being behind me. lol. I am still having some computer problems also. I am thinking of putting it as a prayer request for Thurs. that our computers need healing or deliverance or something.lol. I haven't been feeling the greatest. I can't get on top of the pain and today is awful. Usually on these days I am not to bad but wow today. I also took a hit emotionally with this last round of news. I all of a sudden felt like I have burned out. I don't know if that makes any sense. Anways good to hear to hear from you. Another phrase of mine is same ole same ole. Is everything the same with you? Any changes in your situation. I am still sitting beside you. I am not eating too many sweets. My rheumatoloist says I have lost some weight. Take care. Thanks for your concern. Keep in touch. Forgot still waiting on the Lyrica. UGH!!!
    Love ya
    Cath
    [This Message was Edited on 02/03/2007]
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

Hi Cath,

I am sorry that you aren't able to get on top of the pain. I do know exactly how you are feeling about being burned out. The other night I spoke with a friend with CFS or FM or Lyme perhaps, her dx shifts, and she told me that she is so tired of it all. I am feeling the same thing. Maybe it is the time of year or the weather or weariness of trying treatment after treatment with so little reward. But, from my experience anyways, this too shall pass. I hope it does for you too.

We had to rush out to the country to visit Cam and his wife today. She was alone with him and her kids when the hospital called to say that his blood tests today indicate that he might be dying. Very long story short, whoever read the blood test results didn't realize that he IS dying and is on palliative care. She should have checked his file before calling his family and getting everybody so upset. I'm telling you....I am a wreck.

My DH has had a few job leads in the past week. For the first time in ages, things look hopeful. We are hoping that one of them works out.

Still praying for your situation, my friend.
    Love, Judy