Calcium build up???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lookingoutthewindow, Mar 8, 2007.

1. lookingoutthewindow

lookingoutthewindow New Member

I have had bone spurs removed from my spine and toes. All doctors say I don't have arthritis, but this causes spurs. I had to have a biopsy done on the botton side of my tongue. It can back as calcium deposit. I never had this problem before (started 2 years ago) I was diagnosed with FM. Has anyone else experienced this or heard something different? Thanks. Johnna
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

A study was done in Mexico since so many ppl were having kidney stones...it turns out that they were drinking mineral water. Too many inorganic minerals for the body and more than the kidneys could pull out.

Some ppl have calcium buildup in their arteries too. EDTA chelation takes this out and dramatically drops the blood pressure.

You could research the web regarding the parathyroid gland or ask your doctor's nurse about it. Hey, its a free call!

Also, Lead is a antagonist mineral with Calcium. Have you had a hair analysis to check for toxic metals? It cost $60. I got mine from 1to1vitamins. This might be the cause of your CFS/FM as well.
  3. lookingoutthewindow

lookingoutthewindow New Member

Thanks, I will research this and talk to my doctor, I have an appointment tomorrow.
  4. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

Best wishes!

Let us know what the doc says.