CALCIUM PYRUVATE AND TRAUMEEL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hoodnanny, Dec 10, 2005.

1. hoodnanny

hoodnanny New Member

is there anyone that is still taking trameel and calcium. how is it working for you.....do you see any improvements. anyone taking both the same day..and how much..
    i have started both for a week and i really feel the difference and act different...so far i love them.
    shirley
  2. MaryCecelia

MaryCecelia New Member

I received the Traumeel in the mail but haven't tried it yet. I guess I should. Glad to hear you can tell a difference.
  3. athome

athome New Member

Did not notice that great an improvement with my overall FM pain when I just took the Traumeel, tho it has been great for nights when my arthritic knees are really bad.But--- when I take Traumeel and plenty of calcium w/ vitamin D, I really notice a difference in all except the nerve pain I have. My internist and I have increased my vite D intake, in light of the recent studies showing D helps with pain.

Nana
  4. hoodnanny

hoodnanny New Member

5. kbak

kbak Member

Hi,
    I've just started taking the Calcium Pyruvate a couple weeks ago. How it has helped me is with my irregular heartbeats. WOW, I've tried so many different things, and nothing worked on getting my irregular heartbeats to settle down, but this has! Now I know a lot of people have felt a lot more energy with this. I can't say that I've noticed more energy, but I'm very happy my heart isn't all over the map now.

K.