Calcium Pyruvate in Canada

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Pianowoman, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

There was a post a while ago asking about this. I have been trying other things so hadn't looked seriously. However, today, I found a NOW brand and an Organika brand in 500 and 1000 MG. I haven't tried it but thought I would let anyone who is interested know that it is available.

Kathy.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/03/2006]
  2. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

Kathy ... what store did you find it in ? I'm in Ontario too !
    Fudge : )
  3. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I'm in Toronto and I found it in a store called Healthy Planet. Where are you? I don't know if you are close enough to shop yourself. They might send it out or I can check in some of the better known stores that are more apt to ship things, if that would help. Let me know if you want more info.

Kathy.

P.S. Fudge, I don't know why I didn't think of this. If you know the brand,would your health store order it for you? I know it is made by Solaray as well as Organika and NOW.

Kathy.[This Message was Edited on 02/03/2006]
  4. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

Hi Kathy .. thanks for getting back to me .. I'm a little distracted here .. I wrote to a post that is talking about Lupus .. I'm worried that may be an additional problem for me .. you know how you get a little desperate when you are feeling bad ..
    I'm sure that if I ask at some of our health food stores etc .. they can get some in .. or maybe have it on hand .. The problem for me now is that I am taking quite a few supplements so I have to use common sense and not take on too many of them at one time.
    I'm curious to know if you have tried the "GreensPlus" products .. Canadian company .. Sam Tracy a nutritionist formulated that one .. I'm taking A.G.E. Inhibiters at the moment as well .. I think they help with energy levels.
    I would recommend those products from my experience too !
    Again ... thanks for the info !
  5. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I know that you mean about taking so many things. I have started a couple of new things lately and I need to limit it for a while until I know if they are working.

I have used the Greens Plus in the past and I have the Extra Energy formula now but haven't used it regularly enough to know if it is that helpful, I do know that it is a good company and many have recommended them.

I'm curious about the A.G.E Inhibitors. What company makes it?

I seem to be having the best luck with Transfer Factor, along with continuing my detoxing. We are all different, though. I hope you find out soon about the Lupus. At least if you know, you can begin to deal with it.

Take Care
    Kathy.

6. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

Kathy .. that is what I am taking too ! GreensPlus Energy. It tastes alittle better with that coffee flavor eh ? .. usually on days I do the treadmill .. but I have screwed up my leg again .. posting on blood clot problem I just put up, asking if anyone else has this happen to them.

The A.G.E. Inhibitirs ... same company as the "Greens" .. and I swear they do make a difference in energy levels plus a wonderful and unusual side affect, it keeps my appetite in check some how ..I don't "graze" as much and feel satisfied with a healthy meal.

I buy mine at "Food Basics" you must have those stores there in TO .. the price is less than the Greens+ .. a bottle will last you a month .. 3 per day .. bottle of 90 pills .. On more than one occassion I have e-mailed the company with questions and they are very quick to answer ..
    So I do feel very comfortable using their products .. I have a friend here in Kingston that is trying the same product out as well ..

Yes .. it is tricky to not over do the supplement thing .. we are so anxious to feel better I think we tend to go overboard if we are not careful .. heck .. I did it with the treadmill yesterday .. sigh ! haha

If you do ever try this product let me know what you think ?
    And a BIG yes to finding out what on earth is going on now with this body of mine .. I feel like a stranger in a strange land ! haha
    Drop a line and let me know how you are doing !
    Good Luck !