Calendar of cartoons to profit WPI?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Khalyal, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

Hey all. One of our own has come up with the idea of creating a calendar with cartoons made by any of us with a funny bone. The proceeds would go to the WPI.

For more information, there is an email addy and a link to be found here:

2. quanked

quanked Member

My sense of humor comes and goes. Not sure I would be of much use and I k n o w I do not have the talent to draw a cartoon : ) Now I might be able to do some black humor lol.

There was a post by someone about viagara being tested on cfs sufferers by the government. Now I, personally, thought that was comical. I could see a great cartoon evolving out this situation.
  3. munch1958

munch1958 Member

I tore this cartoon out of a Reader's Digest while waiting in a doctor's office (ironically). I love this cartoon because it sort of sums up the way most of us with this crud feel. It also addresses the way doctors blow us off as having "Nothing Wrong with Us" because our labs fit their definition of "So called Normal." They never stop to think that maybe they are running the wrong kinds of labs for us.

Who knows -- maybe the cartoonist would grant permission to reproduce this one.