call out to FaithinLove

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FMsaddenedspirit, Jul 7, 2009.

1. FMsaddenedspirit

FMsaddenedspirit New Member

Last post you where in a real bad Flare.. just checking on you...

I have also been in a bad Flare for seems like months now.. will it never End ?

Calling FaithinLove..

you are in my prayers.... Soft Huggles...

Spirit. ~
  2. faithinlove

faithinlove New Member

I am still on the planet. It just hurts to do much. It is really strange that you were trying to find out how I have been. I think it is a God thing. You have been on my mind on several occasions lately. I have been feeling so yucky but you have come to mind and I though well I will just look on there today to see if you had posted and I saw this.
    I am still not doing well but I just want you to know that I pray for you and of course everyone on here.
    I hope my note finds you feeling better. I only hope that one day soon you and I will not have to deal with all of the pain and being so so tired.
    I will post more when I feel better
    Thank you so much for remembering me. :)
    Lots of love to you Spirit
  3. FMsaddenedspirit

FMsaddenedspirit New Member

Faith .. I am sorry you are hurting so much...I have been praying for things to ease up for you and of course everyone here . . But you have come to mind quite a few times . It came to mind you where struggling ,so I thought I best call out to you ...Let you know you have friends out here thinking of you , praying for us all...

as far as not feeling so great , I'm right there with you ... there is not a place on my body I don't hurt . I know you understand. ( sadly. ) Will this Flare ever let up . ?

and I know I could use some more strength , feeling pretty weak . But God is working through me and making me stronger , as in you , and all our family here .
    God does work through us .. this I am grateful for ....funny how it happens though , it still amazes me and catches me of guard. Just got to go with it.

I hope you feel better soon..You are never alone. Look at all the family we have here. I am so grateful for.really the only ones that really understand .

Faith Take care of your self. surround your self in feel good stuff, Favorite Pillow,and spot to lay out . all your comfort things. feel better. rest .

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. as well as all those struggling through a flare right now on our board, so many I don't have the strength to respond to right now . but wish I could .

Thank you for having me in your prayers. :)

I send Soft Huggles. Spirit ~